Josh Magennis released by Wigan.

You can't deny his contribution to Rangers far outweighs that of Healy and Jones combined though.
32 goals in 4 years.
Come on , Dessers has nearly done that this season.

Look at the dross we have at present compared to Laffertys first spell.
With the service Dessers gets.

32 goals in 4 years.
Come on , Dessers has nearly done that this season.

Look at the dross we have at present compared to Laffertys first spell.
With the service Dessers gets.
Not sure why we're including Dessers in the conversation now, all I am saying is that Kyle Lafferty contributed far more to Rangers FC than David Healy and Jordan Jones combined.

Not sure why we're including Dessers in the conversation now, all I am saying is that Kyle Lafferty contributed far more to Rangers FC than David Healy and Jordan Jones combine
Your right, but it wouldnt be hard to contribute more than Jones and Healy, both failures .

I am saying Lafferty wasnt great and his apperances and goal ratio in a good Rangers team was poor.

Not sure either could be remotely compared to magennes in terms of ability mate.
That was sort of my point, both were Wigan rejects.

Magennis is obviously a horrendous shout but just because someone has been released by a certain club doesn’t mean they may not be able to do a job.

Can see it now. Scott McCann with a marauding run from left wing back, curling a perfect ball in to Josh Magennis who hammers it home.

It’s written in the stars.

7489024.gif

Your right, but it wouldnt be hard to contribute more than Jones and Healy, both failures .

I am saying Lafferty wasnt great and his apperances and goal ratio in a good Rangers team was poor.
True he was pish most of a season but you can't say for the last couple of months of the season that his form didn't come at an excellent time and that qwite often helped us pick up big silver things somthing we have been lacking for a long time winning the title in 7 minutes was a great day

Back