Juniors today

Yeah, very weird game. 0-0. not boring but not great!

Heard the Peasy 2 called the ref a "mongo" hence red card, whatever he did he went straight off, no complaints.

Boyle sold at the back for 'Lok, but going forward very poor, even with McCluskey back.

McGregor was awful yet again, but looks like improvement in my opinion from Tony McInally days.

Mongo and cheating bast@rd according to my young one! (we were feet away but i was concentrating on the corner!)

That ref was the definition of a homer though! :O

Cracking day out with a few pals and our boys (all aged 4) at Pollok Vs Petershill.

First time at Newlandsfield. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Stood on the sunny side thankfully

Pollok well on top without really threatening too much. Petershill happier with the draw having had a man sent off.
Pollok right back looked decent and one of the centre half’s was superb.
All in as decent a 0-0 as I’ve seen for a while

For those of us watching on the sunny side of Newlandsfield it was practically balmy!
Tough watch the day mate, Baltic and all!!!
i was a wee bit late in hence stood on the sunny side for the first 25mins before moving round to the other side. It was definitely cooler over there so I moved back to the sunny side second half. Thought Pollok looked excellent for the first half hour but they lack cutting edge. Sometimes similar to rangers where the striker can become isolated if the midfield don’t get forward enough to support.

Throw in high wind, a poor ref, no hot food & the nil all draw became an endurance test. Hate plastic pitches; just pleased no-one got hurt. Neither team deserved to win, though Rossvale created the better clear-cut chances.

Thought Arthulie were dangerous and better in the first and Rossvale in the 2nd, i'm not a great fan of plastic parks either but it's not the worst i've seen so far lol. I've just started following the Vale after moving into the area but know the committee are well aware of the lack of hot food etc. Think they're also looking at putting up a wee stand which would make a big difference as well.

i was a wee bit late in hence stood on the sunny side for the first 25mins before moving round to the other side. It was definitely cooler over there so I moved back to the sunny side second half. Thought Pollok looked excellent for the first half hour but they lack cutting edge. Sometimes similar to rangers where the striker can become isolated if the midfield don’t get forward enough to support.
That’s what I love about the Lok, the ability to walk around the full ground and not far to go for a pie&pint

Back