KDB cup

rfcally91

Good to see us in the kdb cup with all the other big clubs at youth level over in Belgium.

We are in group C with Gent and Barcelona.

Standouts of previous kdb cups include Jamal musiala and Jeremy doku.

The Kevin De Bruyne cup?

He’s not even retired yet and he’s having tournaments named after him :D

Yeah he helps organise it, it’s u15 level.

Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea all in it too.

Palmeiras be interesting to see they have the best academy in Brazil atm.

When I went over to Belgium last month there was a whole group of Rangers kids on the flight, looked about under 10's, maybe even younger going over to Brussels for a tournament.

The Kevin De Bruyne cup?

He’s not even retired yet and he’s having tournaments named after him :D
Wee bit about it from the man himself

"Football is my passion, ever since I could walk. Since then, there hasn't been a minute that I didn't feel like being on the field. But of course I also like watching football. A nice youth match can fascinate me enormously, age doesn't matter. Now that I'm the father of three children, I realize even more that children are close to my heart. It is therefore a great honor to have a youth tournament that bears my name.
When I look at the list of participants year after year, I know that the organization thinks only the best is good enough. It is a high quality tournament, where I put my shoulders under with full conviction. That I can do this together with KVE Drongen, the club where it all started for me, makes the circle complete. Good luck to all players and hopefully you'll enjoy a fantastic tournament.

Wee bit about it from the man himself

"Football is my passion, ever since I could walk. Since then, there hasn't been a minute that I didn't feel like being on the field. But of course I also like watching football. A nice youth match can fascinate me enormously, age doesn't matter. Now that I'm the father of three children, I realize even more that children are close to my heart. It is therefore a great honor to have a youth tournament that bears my name.
When I look at the list of participants year after year, I know that the organization thinks only the best is good enough. It is a high quality tournament, where I put my shoulders under with full conviction. That I can do this together with KVE Drongen, the club where it all started for me, makes the circle complete. Good luck to all players and hopefully you'll enjoy a fantastic tournament.
chewin-the-fat-fancy-cheese-baguette-modus-operandi.gif

1st & 2nd June it is played

Back