Keep believing

I’d written our league season off after Dingwall and confirmed it after Dundee. 2 cups would be unbelievable but I diagnosed a serious lack of bottle under pressure in a favourable position.

Had those nightmares not happened and we’d been 2 points ahead, a defeat next week could still have killed us.

3 points behind, a defeat kills us.

A win? I’ve believed since Christmas it was always going to be necessary to win at Parkhead.
And here we are, we’ve been shite for 4 and a half games yet a win next week could send them down the M77 to Killie in a shark infested nervous loser spin.

As usual the battle fever has kicked in.

It’s massive. Rodgers ‘fun’ comment. How good would it be. Dare to dream. Cmon Phil, you can be heroes just for one day

The way this team is, we’ll beat them and lose to Dundee B-)

Last edited:
I've never wanted to beat them as much as I do now
Keep the faith mate.
There is nothing more satisfying than knocking an over confident Tim of their perch.
We have been here before with this mob.
Remember the we won the league at Ibrox banner, only for them to go and get pumped at Inverness.
My own personal feeling is we will beat them at the weekend. 2-0 or 3-1, we will then go and take a few off Dundee the following weekend while they drop points to Killie.
We will be in the driving seat going into the last game and then it’s just about holding out nerve at Tynecastle.

There fans are as nervous as fcuk, they don't 100% believe, if that transpires to the team and we have some luck for a change then who knows!

We beat them at the piggery on Saturday. They believe their own hype that they jay need to turn up.

Do that and hope that Kilmarnock give them another tough game, whilst we go and smash Dundee…

This is still on.

Absolutely no reason we can't win the game. Any win and they are bricking it. Win by 2 and their world is collapsing

We beat them at the piggery on Saturday. They believe their own hype that they jay need to turn up.

Do that and hope that Kilmarnock give them another tough game, whilst we go and smash Dundee…

This is still on.

We need the stars to align big time and hope massively that the poets are over confident and thats their downfall.

Given the last few performances and results you have to be the most optimistic bear on the planet to think this team are suddenly going to put in a performance at their midden. Obviously would dearly love to be wrong but history suggests otherwise.

Goal difference is now a killer as they will pump st mirren silly at home on the last day while we are at hearts. Regardless I just can’t see us winning at Celtic park. I can see it being a draw which all but hands them the title

Goal difference is now a killer as they will pump st mirren silly at home on the last day while we are at hearts. Regardless I just can’t see us winning at Celtic park. I can see it being a draw which all but hands them the title
3-0 win, reverse the goal difference, then they're off to Killie away!

I’d written our league season off after Dingwall and confirmed it after Dundee. 2 cups would be unbelievable but I diagnosed a serious lack of bottle under pressure in a favourable position.

Had those nightmares not happened and we’d been 2 points ahead, a defeat next week could still have killed us.

3 points behind, a defeat kills us.

A win? I’ve believed since Christmas it was always going to be necessary to win at Parkhead.
And here we are, we’ve been shite for 4 and a half games yet a win next week could send them down the M77 to Killie in a shark infested nervous loser spin.

As usual the battle fever has kicked in.

It’s massive. Rodgers ‘fun’ comment. How good would it be. Dare to dream. Cmon Phil, you can be heroes just for one day

The way this team is, we’ll beat them and lose to Dundee B-)
Bump

Back