Kenny Miller

An absolute diabolical commentator, how he got a job commentating is one of life’s mysteries. About as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Bloody awful!

Twice between the pen being awarded and missed, Crocker mentioned about it being "familiar".

Miller thought the red was harsh - he stopped the ball on the line with his hand FFS!

He was condoning the ridiculous time wasting by Killie.

Miller did very well to play his way back into the affections of the fans after a well earned mercenary label.

He addressed it publicly by citing family reasons behind his only reason for making the move to Celtic. A position a lot of people can at least grudgingly respect. He was at pains to reassure he was Rangers through and through.

Every co-comms gig post-retirement underlines the fact he is, and never was, a Rangers man.

He is a dedicated follower of money.

Whos idea was it to give this guy a commentator job?

Talks some amount of shite, 1000 words a minute and that accent is like nails down a blackboard.
I'm surprised he wasn't offered a part in Trainspotting, looks and sounds perfect for it. A good commentator he aint.

Stuart Findlay conned the referee into giving a foul in the first half. The replay clearly showed him diving and Miller said that Findlay used his experience to buy the foul. In a similar situation with Silva or Cantwell, the likes of Sutton and Stewart would be slating them for diving.

He's an absolute roaster on commentary, you'd have no idea he played for us.

That aside, the Edinburgh accent should be banned on telly along with scouse and fucking Welsh.

He was really bad today. He must be the only person who didn't think the Kilmarnock player should have been sent off and he was still going on about it during the second half. Even when they had shown Silva was clearly onside in the lead up he was still talking about it as if it was offside.

Alongside Michael Stewart and Stephen Craigan as one of the worst pundits in Scotland. His comments for the penalty and red card were dreadful and a great advert as to why ex players shouldn't be in charge of VAR when they think that's a solution.

Stuart Findlay conned the referee into giving a foul in the first half. The replay clearly showed him diving and Miller said that Findlay used his experience to buy the foul. In a similar situation with Silva or Cantwell, the likes of Sutton and Stewart would be slating them for diving.

I think you mean Polworth on the edge of the box. He dived into Sterling and then hit the deck. Absolutely no way was it a foul, Sterling did nothing, and that's when Kenny said he was showing his experience.

I think you mean Polworth on the edge of the box. He dived into Sterling and then hit the deck. Absolutely no way was it a foul, Sterling did nothing, and that's when Kenny said he was showing his experience.
You could be right mate, Findlay was throwing himself to the ground all day though, that’s what made me think it was him.

He said Dessers fouled the Kilmarnock player at the start of the move for the Lawrence goal.He never seems to say anything positive about us , he's nearly as bad as these other two idiots Stevie Thomson and " Mikey " Stewart.

He’s the perfect pundit for Sky - played for both halves of the Old Firm so perfect for a facade of impartiality.

And to be fair to him I think he is, almost to a fault at times when it’s us against anyone other than Celtic.

Thing with Kenny Miller though is that you can’t help thinking it’s all about Kenny Miller.

I get the impression he talks more than Croker when he’s on.

New a guy who played with him in his early days at Stenhousemure, and he use to say there is nothing he wouldn't do for a pound note.

New a guy who played with him in his early days at Stenhousemure, and he use to say there is nothing he wouldn't do for a pound note.
And the same as the blessed mojo ,, not wanting to start an argument but we shouldn't have signed him either

Miller did very well to play his way back into the affections of the fans after a well earned mercenary label.

He addressed it publicly by citing family reasons behind his only reason for making the move to Celtic. A position a lot of people can at least grudgingly respect. He was at pains to reassure he was Rangers through and through.

Every co-comms gig post-retirement underlines the fact he is, and never was, a Rangers man.

He is a dedicated follower of money.
I am in 100% agreement here. Kenny Miller is a Kenny Miller fan. End of.

Why use half a dozen words when a thousand will do, he's horrendous at co-comms.

Back