Keown on Sunday

It appears to keown that it's only his beloved hoopths that are allowed to big up their team.
Rangers players may say things... but they have never been personal playground sneering the way that postecoglu and rogers go about their business.

As usual with Keown there's decent points being made but they get completely lost in his desire to ramp up the hyberbolic nonsense he writes alongside it.

Just because he’s a complete throbber of a guy doesn’t mean he’s wrong on this occasion does it?
Maybe not... ( not read last couple of columns) but did he write in that article about rogers saying "see you all back here in May" ?

Headline should say,

Rangers fans are tired of anti Rangers rants from McKeown the well known Celtic supporter.

While we never like to read anything negative about our club, he has a point.

Have confidence and belief in the dressing room. Show desire on the training pitch. Spread the positivity amongst the squad behind closed doors.

But public pronouncements about how great we are and how we are the best team in the league when we are second and have failed (so far) to beat our biggest rivals should be binned.

Just sets you up for a fall and ridicule.

Huge cliche I know - but do the talking on the pitch where it matters.

It's Dessers first season here. One trophy has been decided, he won it. Rangers are in the final of a second and still have the third trophy in their own hands. I'd be far, far more concerned if he lacked belief and confidence rather than showing it.

Diomande's comments were bang on too. The Rangers that beat Hearts can win all 6, the Rangers that dropped points to Dundee and County won't. Nothing controversial there whatsoever.

Not sure what there is to be offended about in the headline, in fact I’m sure I’ve read similar on here umpteen times and said the same in here.

I haven’t read the article just the headline in case im missing something.

Headline should say,

Rangers fans are tired of anti Rangers rants from McKeown the well known Celtic supporter.
On the rare occasion I am shopping I never fail to cover the Daily Retard with another paper on the news stands. Should do the same with Keown’s rag as well. It will not stop this apology for a journalist pursuing his anti Gers agenda but it will make me feel just that wee bit better.

Find the referee article more interesting
States the problem but no solution
It's simple
Play the same rules as the rest of the world
Apply the same rules to all teams

Back