Keown on Sunday

What a load of shite by the fat mentally challenged wanker.

He says we've blown our chance of getting into the Champions League, but conveniently "forgets" that we're the top seeds in the qualifiers!

Never read anymore after that, if I wanted to hear the drunken ramblings of a rabid paedo I would go to the Gallowgate and frequent one of their shithole pubs.

"the critics have been put back in their box" in that article about crispy

we handed them the title, they didn't win it

"the critics have been put back in their box" in that article about crispy

we handed them the title, they didn't win it

I read that article as a dig at Rodgers in that winning a league title against a severely depleted and dysfunctional Rangers doesn't amount to a row of beans - he needs to do something In Europe where both the club and Rodgers himself have been abject failures.

"....thats really why Rodgers, the highest-paid manager in the club's history, is here. Isn't it?"

I read that article as a dig at Rodgers in that winning a league title against a severely depleted and dysfunctional Rangers doesn't amount to a row of beans - he needs to do something In Europe where both the club and Rodgers himself have been abject failures.

"....thats really why Rodgers, the highest-paid manager in the club's history, is here. Isn't it?"

It's 100% dig at Rodgers.

He's been been taking potshots at 'the Brodge' for months TBF to Keown.

He needs to go for a decent fee to fund the rebuild unfortunately.

We have 6 players out of contract, 3 loans finishing, 2 or 3 youngsters that need to get out on loan and another half a dozen or so players that aren’t at the level required and can go if any type of decent offer comes in.

Minimum 15 players leaving in the summer.

We are already £4.5M down on Dio. I’m not sure where we get the budget to get another dozen players of the required quality without selling Butland.

If we could get £17m plus between Cantwell and Butland then we need to do the deals. We need to be spending around £25m p,us this summer and that involves actual player trading.

Known is desperate for him to go as he’s so good, but if a reasonable offer comes in, we will sell to assist in financing the rebuild.

Makes no sense for him to stay? Up until a few weeks ago we could have gone top of the league going into a head to head with the tramps.

We didn't but the idea that it makes no sense for Butland to stay of for Rangers to keep Jack Butland is so wrong it makes me wonder how it gets to print. What utter pish!

Notice how the media always go after our best players with constant negative stories. It was the same with Morelos and now Butland. Also the prick seems to be on first name terms with 'Brendan' but when referring to our players it's Butland.

Back