Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
where do you get Reaper Cushions? Amazon?
sounds good for my couch

and bringing Tony "I only try against 1 team" Watt into it
one of the true cheating my own team brigade
EuIvK9vXAAAoK6F

This has to be my favourite tweet. I love how they add wee bits like lafferty celebrating the win.

Also Reaper cushions!!

Reaper cushions is one of the finest pieces of timmyness I've heard in a while

I'll say this about the penalty claim today. It was more of a penalty** than Ajeti's or Taylor's for them.

**Yes I know it was outside the box.

I wonder whether Mr Lafferty said to Kilmarnock “ I’ll play for you but not against Rangers”

Jesus christ. That is a ridiculous description of the incident. The boy cut inside the corner or the box? Nah, he really didn't. He was chasing a long ball and was outside the box as he started to go down. IF there was any contact, and that is a huge IF, it was outside the box.
It really isn’t surprising there up in arms about it not being a penalty.
They have been given penalties in their last two games when their players went down due to a change in wind direction, so any foul that we given over the halfway line is bound to upset them a tad.

This has to be my favourite tweet. I love how they add wee bits like lafferty celebrating the win.

Also Reaper cushions!!

Must admit I was a bit slow in realising what this idiot meant by reaper cushions.
Googled it to find that such items can indeed be bought - pictures of the Grim Reaper on cushions .
I wonder what the repercussions will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back