Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

It’s almost like this weirdo lives in an alternate universe in which big jock knewco weren’t eleven points ahead at one stage.

Talk about bottles crashing from that lot. :rolleyes:
You should read the whole blog starts off having another go at McCoist before descending into paranoia and utter nonsense about how its not Dundee's fault. If Dundee do manage to stay in the top six one of Celtic's away games will be at Dundee . You just know this cretin would be writing all kinds of pish if their game got postponed.

Last edited:
Why are so many of them selectively stupid? The "blogger" who writes more about Rangers than celtic evidently is clearly a hater of a club more than they support their own. Not only that but because they can't genuinely commentate on football fairly, it means this absolute whopper has been writing the same sentences over and over again for years. They are the thoughts of an unwell person.

You should read the whole blog starts off having another go at McCoist before descending into paranoia and utter nonsense about how its not Dundee's fault. If Dundee do manage to stay in the top six one Celtic's away games will be at Dundee . You just know this cretin would be writing all kinds of pish if their game got postponed.

no precedent

apart from the time a Gretna vs Yahoo game was moved to Livingston as Fir Park was unplayable

You should read the whole blog starts off having another go at McCoist before descending into paranoia and utter nonsense about how its not Dundee's fault. If Dundee do manage to stay in the top six one Celtic's away games will be at Dundee . You just know this cretin would be writing all kinds of pish if their game got postponed.

He should just buy a season ticket for Ibrox and get it over with. He's obsessed by our club. :))

You should read the whole blog starts off having another go at McCoist before descending into paranoia and utter nonsense about how its not Dundee's fault. If Dundee do manage to stay in the top six one of Celtic's away games will be at Dundee . You just know this cretin would be writing all kinds of pish if their game got postponed.

There is no precedent for any reaction to this situation because its never happed ffs

Wasn’t this the clown that actually DID want Rodgers’ dead body? Or at least certainly detested him and didn’t want him back at the Piggery?

The old revisionism rears its head almost every time he posts. Absolute mentalist.

Is Brendan's dead body the one they sang about hoping for a couple of years ago?

There weren’t making top 6 anyway as hibs v Motherwell and no matter what the result is there on 39 the most Aberdeen could get so they would need to win 7 or even 9-0 to get there on GD
Problem you have with this is that it’s the truth and doesn’t fit in with what they want so they make it up.
There’s an old saying that “a lie is half way around the world before the truth has its boots on.”
Celtic fans play this game all the time.
The moron has stated an untruth, their single figure IQ followers have it read to them so it’s a truth.
They’ll never look for a flip side or confirmation, they’d never find it anyway, as this lie fits their mindset to a tee.
The moron has done his bit.

Why are so many of them selectively stupid? The "blogger" who writes more about Rangers than celtic evidently is clearly a hater of a club more than they support their own. Not only that but because they can't genuinely commentate on football fairly, it means this absolute whopper has been writing the same sentences over and over again for years. They are the thoughts of an unwell person.

The majority of that lot are raised from birth on a diet of pure and utter hatred and lies from their parents.

In Forrests case he is also a complete work shy waster who can only make money by telling lies in the internet. A real job is probably something he fears more than Rangers winning ten trebles in a row.

He honestly thinks he’s up there with Woodward and Bernstein but in reality he’s a pathetic hate filled bigot stuck in his maws bedroom 24/7 pumping out the some nonsense multiple times a day. I honestly can’t imagine a worse existence In life than being him.

He’ll know all about precedent. League title awarded with less than 80% of the season completed and Scottish Cup finished the following season. Happens every year.

Last edited:
You would think from the moral high ground he’s taken that Celtic have never hit our players with lighters (still trying to identify the one who hit Ricksen and Fernando is sadly no longer with us). He also forgots the multiple mutants who have actually entered the field of play to attack our players and had in one instance to me “restrained” by Bomber to protect his keeper.
Add their yearly fines from their short Euro adventures
Rapid Vienna anyone?

Their Paranoia is off the chart, even by their standards to suggest that decision was part of the conspiracy is mental.
I honestly think the idea of this simply being paranoia is nowhere near the full story and is underestimating them.
It’s deliberate lies and manipulation in my view.
It’s planting a seed and allowing their moronic hordes to make this become factual in their minds.
It’ll be brought up in years to come as proof of the oppression they suffer.
A bit like Cadette’s goal.

p.s.
If I’ve convinced anybody I’m right, I’ve done the exact same!

I honestly think the idea of this simply being paranoia is nowhere near the full story and is underestimating them.
It’s deliberate lies and manipulation in my view.
It’s planting a seed and allowing their moronic hordes to make this become factual in their minds.
It’ll be brought up in years to come as proof of the oppression they suffer.
A bit like Cadette’s goal.

p.s.
If I’ve convinced anybody I’m right, I’ve done the exact same!
You're probably right mate. Tell a lie enough times and becomes someone's truth. It's like saying everything is set up so Rangers get all the decisions while the facts show that by almost every metric that one club favours fro the decisions by officials and it ain't us.

I could be wrong but I reckon I could challenge a Celtic paranoid supporter to a game of top trumps.

For example:

‘Refs are pure biased look at cadettes chopped off goal’

Reply ‘David Robertson goal flagged for offside’

I honestly reckon we could find a like for like situation to every decision that went against them that has favoured them. Question is would any of them be willing to take the challenge?

I could be wrong but I reckon I could challenge a Celtic paranoid supporter to a game of top trumps.

For example:

‘Refs are pure biased look at cadettes chopped off goal’

Reply ‘David Robertson goal flagged for offside’

I honestly reckon we could find a like for like situation to every decision that went against them that has favoured them. Question is would any of them be willing to take the challenge?

I genuinely can’t ever remember a situation in which they’ve had four goals disallowed against us in five consecutive league games?

If that stat was reversed we’d never be hearing the end of it in the media.

This full blog is just lies and embarrassing at no point did Clement say anything like this clown has wrote.

:))

Best yet, can’t play it at a neutral ground, but could play it at tannadice.

See if we hadn’t had 2 games already cancelled you could understand the blog, would still be shite but understandable.

When was the last game we played that there wasn't a controversial decision concocted by that idiot?

I can't remember either, in fact now we don't even need to play a game for there to be a controversy. He thinks about Rangers more than me. A very real obsession that must haunt his very soul. As my auld dad used to say " It's all about The Rangers".

Why does every decision in every game involve us? Utterly ridiculous how their fans think.
It stems from fear of losing the league because it's so tight but as usual timbo hit out at the wrong people. Their board ,manager and players are the reason that they find themselves in this position. It's far easier to have bogeymen than face up to the truth.

Brenda for weeks now in the media has been lashing out at everyone. Blaming the media, referees of having a agenda all done to take the heat off himself . Timbo falls for it because of the built in we are oppressed complex they have.

I genuinely can’t ever remember a situation in which they’ve had four goals disallowed against us in five consecutive league games?

If that stat was reversed we’d never be hearing the end of it in the media.
And they are never concerned about whether or not the decisions were correct. Just the number of decisions.

Look at our penalty count for example. They never point to any of them being wrong. Just that we are awarded them

Back