Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I'm not a betting man but really tempted to try and put a tenner on the tramps getting zero points in the CL doesn't matter who they draw they are the clown show of Europe and I'm looking forward to a few nights of laughter watching this lot shipping many many goals away to 'inferior' teams with the help of 'masonic officials'. :))

My money is on either masonic refs or they aren't interested in Europe.
We could have a wee chuckle with their excuses or “rationale”(there’s a word you can’t often associate with the scum mindset without it slating them) bingo.
We only one because…
We were lucky, the refs, the opposition’s injuries, the opposition’s manager being new,
the opposition’s manager being near the sack, the opposition’s crowd being too quiet, the opposition stadium bein too small, the opposition’s players being huns, we can’t win the away leg, Tavpen, VAR helping us, the opposition keeper being paid off, the coffee, the water, the drugs we use…
Keep them coming!

I'm not a betting man but really tempted to try and put a tenner on the tramps getting zero points in the CL doesn't matter who they draw they are the clown show of Europe and I'm looking forward to a few nights of laughter watching this lot shipping many many goals away to 'inferior' teams with the help of 'masonic officials'. :))
Settle for zero from the first four games as five and six are often the dead rubbers they win and use as their “these prove we’re really good” excuse.

Says all you need to know about the creepy bassas that they all watched the rangers game. Can happily say I've never ever watched they cunts unless it's us playing them. For some unbeknown reason they seem to think when you say "I couldn't and don't give a %^*& about what they do" they seem to think that's you avoiding a conversation and not telling The truth that I/we don't give a %^*&. Their obsession is fucking mindblowingly fucking mental a don't know how they can't see how much of an arsehole they look.
It’s actually a badge of honour for them.

We could have a wee chuckle with their excuses or “rationale”(there’s a word you can’t often associate with the scum mindset without it slating them) bingo.
We only one because…
We were lucky, the refs, the opposition’s injuries, the opposition’s manager being new,
the opposition’s manager being near the sack, the opposition’s crowd being too quiet, the opposition stadium bein too small, the opposition’s players being huns, we can’t win the away leg, Tavpen, VAR helping us, the opposition keeper being paid off, the coffee, the water, the drugs we use…
Keep them coming!
The classic for me when it's actually a good team we have as opponents, " Aye but they're no as good as they used to be, know"

They usually shoehorn Masons in there somewhere. You can get Masonic everything nowadays apparently.

How the hell can one goal in 1967 cup final be the equivalent to 3 goals today?

Even in the mayhem and twisted logic of the Timmy mind that stands head and shoulders above the usual bampottery they come away with.
Whatever it takes to make their achievement the pyoor bestest ever.

Why do they need to stick an H in as the second letter in everything? I know about the bhoys but is there any significance to something? Maybe just like H like their spoon burning cousins.
It's to soften the hard preceding letter.

It's to make it a bit irish sounding.

Etymologically speaking it's what's known as, and i don't want to blind you sesquipedalianism, fucking pathetic.

Their hun patter is tragic. The casual bigotry amongst celtic fans is at an all time high. Proper hypocritical losers.
See tbh it’s now just accepted in this country. I constantly hear people mention it in the workplace or when I’m out. I’m office based and I regularly hear the term “huns”. That’s from the bosses btw whom some are female. A couple of fat female messes regularly bang on about the ‘Glasgow Derby’ - it’s actually embarrassing!

Pot 4 for them i think so 3 other teams should be more than capable of taking on angeball and i also thought there is a chance of nil point for the scum .

See tbh it’s now just accepted in this country. I constantly hear people mention it in the workplace or when I’m out. I’m office based and I regularly hear the term “huns”. That’s from the bosses btw whom some are female. A couple of fat female messes regularly bang on about the ‘Glasgow Derby’ - it’s actually embarrassing!
Do you work for a government department? It's rife but you challenge them your the bigot.

Screenshot-20220813-172503-Pixlr.jpg

Sure one of the moonhowlers will have this conspiracy theory soon enough...

Back