Kevin Nisbet

Not quite though he said he needs changes in the injuries and conditioning areas of the club so not neccessarily Dr / Medical as far as I heard it

It was difficult to tell - he was quite pointed about having given people a chance who haven't met expectations, and it seemed in context to be about that department.

But that could also be referring to players and how they've recovered from injuries etc.

My first thought was maybe he is gojng to Dundee but then a bit strange he was in the members lounge.
Not anywhere near what we need at all but also need to keep in mind that our homegrown quota left us struggling with a squad in Europe this season. We are losing Ryan Jack and possibly Scott Wright. We are going to need to sign Scottish players this window.

A lot here depends upon who we're giving chances to from the youth teams.

If they all stay, the likes of Lovelace, Stevens and Rice will be available for the B squad registration next season, and could very well be part of first team squads in general.

King, Devine, Lowry, Fraser, McKinnon, McCausland, Lyall - between loans and releases, they won't all stay, but some will be part of squads next season, I believe.

We might not be as short here as we fear.

Hopefully a lot of nonsense. The type of player we shouldn’t even be thinking about signing.

Odd that a Celtic supporting player was in the members lounge for a fairly meaningless game.

Due to his injury record alone, I’d say no.

I think O'halloran was shit to be honest, wasn't just a bad attitude. Bought on the back of a "wonder goal" against Danny Wilson and Rob Kiernan. His career since has proved that.
Correct, he was a fairly average SPL player. His next move after St Johnstone should’ve been a Hibs or a Hearts kind of club certainly not Rangers.

Very few profesional footballers will actually support a club, especially playing in a league against them.

Said it before I once asked someone very close to him if he'd ever sign for us and they laughed in my face. Literally.
Kevin Nisbet was in the members lounge tonight, got me thinking as I’m not sure he’s a Rangers fan by any means. Quick Google to see how he’s been getting on lately and it appears he’s fallen out with Neil Harris at Millwall. Wonder if he’s on the cards for next season?

Our management team should just watch the videos on o halloran , and how he treated the club and support with nothing but contempt . Even sitting in the sellik end with his dad against us if I remember . It’s a very presbyterian no feckin way from me .

27 appearances this season, about less than 15 games in terms of minutes played, 5 goals, injury history - why would we be doing this.

Correct, he was a fairly average SPL player. His next move after St Johnstone should’ve been a Hibs or a Hearts kind of club certainly not Rangers.

Very few profesional footballers will actually support a club, especially playing in a league against them.
He actively supported them.

Here we go again and the summer transfer thread hasn`t even opened yet. Nisbet isn`t setting the heather on fire in the championship he is not the answer. 5 goals for Millwall this season and never come close to 20 goals in a season at top level. I would rather stick with Dessers.

Here we go again and the summer transfer thread hasn`t even opened yet. Nisbet isn`t setting the heather on fire in the championship he is not the answer. 5 goals for Millwall this season and never come close to 20 goals in a season at top level. I would rather stick with Dessers.

We could probably get our money back on dessers and if that's the case we will sell.

We will need probably 2 or 3 forwards for next season so he may well be a cheap squad player.

Has Michael O'Halloran taught us nothing?
Hopefully Nisbet was at the game because he is signing for Dundee.
Oh ffs, try and get over this O'Halloran time at the club. Mo Johnston and Neil McCann didn't do to badly for us did they

Back