Klopp will never watch TNT sports ever again and wants human rights lawyers to look into footballers being over worked.

He's making excuses for his shite end to the season. I doubt the elite teams would take the required pay cut to play less games and at more convenient times when they can't all be televised.
In terms of other sports, NBA teams play around 82 games a season, and tennis is probably more gruelling with for example the Wimbledon champion playing 6 games averaging about 3+ hours each in 2 weeks
Just to add to the comparisons, baseball plays 162 regular season games in 186 days, most of them played in the heat of summer outdoors.

Top Tennis players play and train approx 1,000 hours per year. According to Nadal.

A footballer player playing 60 matches and training approx 20 hours per week, is about 1,200 hours per year.

The average worker is 2,000 hours per week.

I think he may have lost the fucking plot. Are footballers really overworked? They train for a few hours a day during the week and play one or two games a week.

Even taking away comparing it to the ordinary man on the street argument when you compare them to other sports people do they put in more work than say a golfer flying all over the world and playing four rounds ontop of all the practice for example?

Klopp is a specky banger throwing his toys out the pram because it’s all went tits up.

Top Tennis players play and train approx 1,000 hours per year. According to Nadal.

A footballer player playing 60 matches and training approx 20 hours per week, is about 1,200 hours per year.

The average worker is 2,000 hours per week.

I’m definitely getting underpaid then

Reactions: VGM
Shows that City and Liverpool are the big sells for TV and Villa have had the same Thursday/Sunday routine that we experience.
It's the same as Sterling naively saying belief had gone but you get the experience of Clement and Butland guiding the narrative the opposite direction. Here you have the experience of Klopp filtering down to Van Dijk blaming the early kick off for their derby defeat and blowing the title.

Shows that City and Liverpool are the big sells for TV and Villa have had the same Thursday/Sunday routine that we experience.
It's the same as Sterling naively saying belief had gone but you get the experience of Clement and Butland guiding the narrative the opposite direction. Here you have the experience of Klopp filtering down to Van Dijk blaming the early kick off for their derby defeat and blowing the title.
The derby defeat to Everton was a 8pm kick off on a Wednesday night?

Overworked? Yeah games come thick and fast at times but that term is very extreme. Would be interesting to see the hours worked in a week when he’s complaining about these poor, ridiculously well paid players.
Overworked is absolutely taking the piss,I worked 3000feet under the river forth as a coal miner,it was 40°C every shift sometimes higher as the mining equipment heated up we worked 6 x12 hour shifts a week and bloody worked hard I worked the same coal face with some men who were a lot older than me some well into their 60s did they moan about of course they did but we just got on with it,klopp is a buffoon

Wankers like Klopp fail to understand a few very simple and connected facts;

Most football clubs spend all of the money they bring in

They spend the money on the players and the managers exorbitant wages

To keep up with these demands, they have to offer more and more to the TV companies.

That generates more money, that all goes out to the players and managers.

If greedy bastards like Klopp and his players asked for less money, they could play less games.
It is a point dismissed by many (especially those on the gravy train of the EPL in particular) but the wages being paid set an income requirement that is met by more game and/or more expensive TV rights being awarded, which gives the companies the ability to set crazy kickoff times.

Feels out of control now though - can’t see anyone coming out and asking to be paid less, and the Tav companies have worked out that they can schedule matches for 8pm on a Saturday evening and people will still turn up and tune in.

The derby defeat to Everton was a 8pm kick off on a Wednesday night?
As I say when it filters down from Klopp then you get ludicrous statements from the Captain and yes it was a Wednesday night, and yes he did mention Sunday kick offs as a reason for losing the Derby to Dyche's hammer throwers and costing any chance at the title.
It's bizarre and falls perfectly into the always cheated, never defeated mindset

I think the last stat i saw was 2 or 3 more than the 2nd most placed team.

He's a greeting faced gimp. TNT Sports are the reason along with every other broadcaster Liverpool can spend £70m each on Alison, Van Dijk and that donkey Darwin Nunez.
Two or three weekends where your rhythm is upset is enough to make a difference in a title race; as Rangers during their Dundee debacle weeks can attest.

I think he has every right to be annoyed with the mistreatment, but it should be the Premier League that equalises the number of times a team has to take the 12.30 slot after a midweek game. TNT shouldn’t have a choice to f**k with Man City’s rivals just because Man City have fewer fans than the big clubs.

He's got a valid point. It must be beyond tiring getting up in the morning, driving your 100k motor to work, fanny about with your mates for 2hrs, eat a 5 star lunch, drive home to your million quid gaff, fall into your cinema in your basement to play Twitch whilst your Chef prepares dinner. Then they have to play a game of football. It's almost slavery.
True enough!

My daughters consider football a game, not a sport. One is a cross country skier, the other a swimmer, and I fully understand their viewpoint considering the training hours they put in. The fitness levels of professional football players pales when compared with true athletes.

Hells bells, Mrs Blackadder quit her career as cross country skier years ago aged 25 and still completed the 90 km Vasaloppet five times in about 4-5 hours in her forties! I would be highly surprised if any professional football player could even complete such a race.

Back