Kyle Lafferty caught sending pictures of his penis to 22-year-old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Kyle. This is the kind of behaviour we expect from the scum players. How many of those posters defending him have had their say on Griffiths and Forrest? Their have been hints from Rangers hating pundits that the signing of Lafferty would rebound on our club. Is this the type of thing they are referring to? Do people actually believe sending pictures of your manhood is normal behaviour? Don't understand that at all. If you exposed yourself to some poor woman on the street you would rightly be arrested. Even if you " only " expose yourself for ten seconds which some on here have intimated is quite alright. What if the woman was your daughter, wife or sister? Still ok? I am very angry that Lafferty has brought our club down to the level of the terrorist supporting scum across the city. I am sure our Manager will be even more angry. I don't believe he should be sacked, however he should definitely be on a final warning. Feel really sorry for his wife who is looking after a new baby. Incidentally it makes no difference whether she is beautiful or not. Any woman who has just given birth to your child deserves better. Before anyone asks the question. Yes of course I would cheer if he scored against the scum. This doesn't mean I think he was right embarrassing Rangers.

Have a word with yourself.....drama queen!

Sadly, it has.

No, it hasn't.

It's his personal life and he lives it how he pleases. Where is the line drawn? If he shags outside his marriage, is that to do with Rangers? If he shouts at his wein, is that to do with Rangers? If he makes his wife a Chicago Town pizza in the micro that's molten lava on the top but stone cold in the centre, is that to do with Rangers?

At the end of the day, this is his business, not ours. Just because the tabloids and social media try to force their way into other people's private lives, doesn't mean it's our business.

I’m going to guess, if it really was him, that it isn’t the first time he did this. You don’t just wake up one day and say “I’ll send a pic of my cock to someone”.

He has previous for this kind of thing in 2014 with his first wife (an ex Miss Scotland no less). A lot of people - myself included - thought he had wised up in recent times but clearly he's still a complete and utter daftie.

In any other employment you would be considered to be bringing your employers name into disrepute, causing reputational risk. Would you, if you were an employer, wish to continue the employment of someone who was sending photos of their dick to women.

If it was up to me he would never set foot in Ibrox again.
Nonsense. It's a completely separate, private matter and nothing to do with anyone's employer.

Have a word with yourself.....drama queen!

So you would be quite happy for someone to send your wee sister a picture of his dick? You would send a woman who you don't really know a picture of your own dick? While your wife was looking after your new baby? Given the way you have chosen to disagree with me is to resort to name calling you probably would.

1. Lafferty has behaved in a totally undignified manner, unbecoming of a Ranger.
2. It is pretty creepy for a married 31 year old to be hanging around shopping centres looking to meet up with a skanky wee tramp that he has contacted on social media, never mind sending snaps of his cock.
3. The next skanky wee tramp that he tries to hook up with may be 15 years & 11.5 months old, and then we are into Adam Johnson territory.

The man is an absolute tool.

Right you are ya fücking balloon. Disgraceful behaviour or not, this lassy is 6 years on the right side of the law and you have him down as a potential paedo?

He has previous for this kind of thing in 2014 with his first wife (an ex Miss Scotland no less). A lot of people - myself included - thought he had wised up in recent times but clearly he's still a complete and utter daftie.

He has two kids from this marriage that he doesn’t see now. Clearly hasn’t grew up and thinks it’s ok to behave like this with a wife and new baby at home. Silly boy!

People saying this is personal and doesn’t matter don’t have a clue. The guy dropped out from NI squad to sort the situation and ended up banned from playing for us in important game today. So he let down club and country twice in one week all because he couldn’t stop himself from sending a pic of his member. Muppet

In this day and age you would think that everyone would know that this sort of behaviour can come back to haunt you,especially someone in the public eye like pro footballers.
If the Kyle has been idiotic enough to do the alleged act then he deserves all the flack that's coming his way and let's be honest here the person who is going to suffer the most is his wife who could ultimately end the relationship,meaning his form on the pitch could dip seriously.
That's the real crime for me as a supporter as all I care about is the Rangers and his immature actions could very well cost us on the park and that's what pisses me off.

Anyone in his position, both as someone in the public eye and someone who's f*cking married, who doesn't think he'll get caught out with this kind of thing is verging on retarded.

Kyle strikes me as someone who has very few braincells.

Who's still using Snapchat in 2018 ffs.

Lafferty being a bit a waster is hardly something new though

In any other employment you would be considered to be bringing your employers name into disrepute, causing reputational risk. Would you, if you were an employer, wish to continue the employment of someone who was sending photos of their dick to women.

Absoloute nonsense.

Private life is that, private.

Never set foot in Ibrox again, have a word with yourself.

Was going to come in here and slaughter Kyle for his behavior but I have done worse and I would imagine most of the guys in here slaughtering him have also done worse so I won't say anything.

A lad with everything in life.

Great job, more money than he knows he will ever need and a beautiful family.

What the hell must he have been thinking ?

Stupid, stupid lad.

I have backed Kyle many times before but his recent actions are indefensible. Never mind his private life, he has let down Rangers and Northern Ireland. It now sounds as if the late call off for Northern Ireland was nothing to do with an injury. His actions have resulted in him being unavailable for Rangers today. He needs to start taking some responsibility.

Absoloute nonsense.

Private life is that, private.

Never set foot in Ibrox again, have a word with yourself.

Private, it is all over the press and Rangers is the name associated with his. The man is a liability and should be no where near our club.

tbf big kyle is thick a f but i bet that wee dirty was giving as good as she got and had newspaper headlines and money on her mind
sure he has f..ked

So if I send a pic of my dick to a random girl, on an app that’s meant to erase the photo after 10 secs, only for said girl who doesn’t know who I am allegedly, to be a snake and get her pal to record it on a second device, then run to the press for some money, my work would dismiss me?
Not too sure about that mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back