Las Vegas for the match

Apologies for being stupid but 12 Rangers men looking where to watch in Vegas ?
Don’t want to chance a ‘mixed’ bar
In 2005 we were stranded with the Hulapai Indians after missing our flight. They still fly the Union Jack and a Rangers Standard and the whole tribe support Rangers. Mostly caravans but they have internet and support us. Seriously they will love you - Grand Canyon West Airport.

In 2005 we were stranded with the Hulapai Indians after missing our flight. They still fly the Union Jack and a Rangers Standard and the whole tribe support Rangers. Mostly caravans but they have internet and support us. Seriously they will love you - Grand Canyon West Airport.
Ha brilliant mate, I just googled Hulapai, that must have been some adventure. MGM a good shout too but the headers I am with might not appreciate a cheer if the paedos score.

Ha brilliant mate, I just googled Hulapai, that must have been some adventure. MGM a good shout too but the headers I am with might not appreciate a cheer if the paedos score.
We missed the plane back and got absolutely wrecked with the Indians. We were at the NARSA conference so had all Gers stuff and the flags to leave at the Grand Canyon.

The game is on CBS sports network, but you may have a challenge going into a sports book and asking for the game to be put on at 430am.

They’ll be open, but if you don’t get the right person, you may be stuck following on your phone. Your best bet is the Las Vegas Loyal, their club is close to Fremont Street.

LV Loyal were brilliant when we were over last year. They usually respond on their Facebook if you need any other details

Back