Lawrence Cameo

In Lawrence’s defence, it was always unlikely that after being out injured for a whole year he’d hit the ground running upon his return. I also think, somewhat typically for FF, that he became a better player the longer he was out.

For me he’s a squad player. He has some ability and shows glimpses of the sort of quality we need, but it’s all too fleeting really and recently he’s looked like his head is elsewhere.

If he wants to move on in the summer I doubt we’ll stand in his way.

Baffling performance.

Must have given the ball away ever time he got the ball then would throw a boot out to make a silly, pointless foul.

Total lack of effort as well, could see him drop runners for fun and just refuse to sprint or challenge.

Then he fluffed what was a golden chance. His lack of awareness essentially messed up what should have been a simple goal.

People were saying on here that he was, and I quote, “the best player in the league when fit” however I’ve seen nothing other than another in the long line of average footballers who have come up from England with a bad attitude incapable of winning.
His game management is shocking.
McCausland needs to work on his to.

Absolute chancer who has done well to avoid the scrutiny that his lack of talent deserves. It looked like he might be a player but that feels like a very long time ago.

Baffling performance.

Must have given the ball away ever time he got the ball then would throw a boot out to make a silly, pointless foul.

Total lack of effort as well, could see him drop runners for fun and just refuse to sprint or challenge.

Then he fluffed what was a golden chance. His lack of awareness essentially messed up what should have been a simple goal.

People were saying on here that he was, and I quote, “the best player in the league when fit” however I’ve seen nothing other than another in the long line of average footballers who have come up from England with a bad attitude incapable of winning.
Follow Follow’s favourite player before the Old Firm game.

Baffling performance.

Shouldn't be near matchday squad imo. His legs have gone, and his football brain by the look of it.

Baffling performance.

Absolutely average ability and a total lazy arrogant dck

Nah
He looks up, sees Gogic charging back, pauses lets him run into the net (maybe dummies a shot to help him on his way) and he has an open goal to pass into
Total lack of awareness / composure cost a goal that would have had us coasting
Not good enough
That's just nonsense, he cuts inside to take out the defender and keeper but keeps his eye firmly on the ball. He did everything right, just unfortunate that Gogic was like a man possessed to get back to make the clearance.

Did a job for us earlier in the season in a team with shocking options in his position. We should have strengthened his position more than we did in January.
Completely agree and nothing but praise for the young man, he came in and stepped up when others have hidden at times but we need better quality of the finished variety.

He’s really poor. Need to give raskin a shot now

Raskin's that good he can't can in ahead of about three others before Lawrence comes on as aa sub.

Lawrence has talent. He's not anywhere near hopeless, but his body is done.

Completely agree and nothing but praise for the young man, he came in and stepped up when others have hidden at times but we need better quality of the finished variety.
Exactly. People got sensitive when you said that a few months ago but I think it's become harder to deny as the season has gone on. Deserves praise for the impact he made this season though.

Looks completely done at this level and if anyone is wanting to take him off our hands they’d be welcome to him

He's got one year on his contract so will be sold or given an extension

Common sense says he'll be moved on

£30,000 a week on a 28 year old with no resale value and who was relegated to League One weeks before we signed him.
“Wit ma like?”

transform

Baffling performance.

You would have thought he had been on whole game instead of 10 minutes jogging back when out of possession think he’s a good player hoping a good pre season injury free would help

All subs today gave us nothing extra, it just shows what the manager still has to deal with, a lack of quality and depth that he was landed with.

All subs today gave us nothing extra, it just shows what the manager still has to deal with, a lack of quality and depth that he was landed with.
To be fair injuries have played a huge part in the lack of depth. Today the likes of Danilo, Sima, Cortes, Matondo and Ridvan weren't available.

Have we ever had a decent player from Wales ? Arguably Matondo is mince as well, I really don’t see what Lawrence brings to the team he’s slow, lazy and seems to give up far to easily. Is the Scottish game beneath him? Maybe he’s embarrassed to be here? Seems to do his best to hide in every game.

Other than his clinical finish at Kilmarnock, he’s been another waste of a jersey.

Back