Lille v Villa & Thursday's other football

Is Lucy Ward watching a different game. That’s a few times she’s made comments like the players being tired in ET and it being like walking football. That was end to end non stop ffs

Is it my imagination or are these commentators in the Villa game getting loads of song lyrics in during the second half of extra time here? :))

Wish Villa or Lille would score so I dont need to watch penalties and can switch over to West Ham

Is it my imagination or are these commentators in the Villa game getting loads of song lyrics in during the second half of extra time here? :))
Well apparently they think that it's weird that Lille fans are singing a version of La Marseillaise, because Marseille are in action tonight too and they don't like each other...

I don't know if he understands that the song doesn't really have anything to do with Marseille itself.

Well apparently they think that it's weird that Lille fans are singing a version of La Marseillaise, because Marseille are in action tonight too and they don't like each other...

I don't know if he understands that the song doesn't really have anything to do with Marseille itself.

I’m glad you’ve said that as I was wondering what the hell he was on about!

IMG-1689.webp

Back