Lille v Villa & Thursday's other football

There wasn’t one in the first hour of the Real City first leg. Still plenty though, the average hasn’t changed overall. City got 15 in 90 last night I think.
Aye they had 10 or 11 by HT I think.

Think I've just noticed it more recently cos they tend to gub my bets :D

Think Leverkusen have been on the piss since their league win similar to when we played them after winning the league.

Club Brugge about to get into the semi finals of the Conference League. Their manager used to coach their reserves until earlier this season when he replaced the guy who got sacked, and now they're in contention to win the Belgian league and European success.

I knew they’d miss Scott Parker.

Jammy wee bassa Frimpong with the deflection, but terrible defending standing watching him not move for about ten seconds.

Leverkusen were miles off it today, but still did enough to see off West Ham who desperately needed a win.

I’m sure if WHU had come out the traps in the 2nd half like they did in the first, they could have went through tonight. But the game overall went a bit flat in the 2nd half, which suited Leverkusen.

Overall a very entertaining tie.

Only one English team left in Europe after this week.
Before this round i'd have thought City and Liverpool would still be in Europe, not Villa.

Leverkusen were miles off it today, but still did enough to see off West Ham who desperately needed a win.

I’m sure if WHU had come out the traps in the 2nd half like they did in the first, they could have went through tonight. But the game overall went a bit flat in the 2nd half, which suited Leverkusen.

Overall a very entertaining tie.

Be interesting to see who they sign and who leaves this Summer, they could win Bundesliga again next season with the right squad.

Olympiakos making a final in Athens would be something.

Villa fans might be sick of the sight of the place come the end of May.

Back