Lille v Villa & Thursday's other football

The Conference League has been a brilliant idea from UEFA.

Olympiacos are the sort of club it was made for. I’d like them to win it.
It’s fantastic mate. Klaksvik being another great story. I don’t think it will be long until a Northern Irish club qualify for it. Linfield were minutes away from the groups.

Reactions: VGM
The Conference League has been a brilliant idea from UEFA.

Olympiacos are the sort of club it was made for. I’d like them to win it.

The expansion of the Champions League will also help the Europa League become an even more open competition.

We’re stuck in a kind of competitive limbo, though, when we win the league and gain entry to the Champions League.

Not sure how that would have went if they are scrapped or not but I don’t understand why you punish him the following game and not the actual relevant game.
No idea how it works. Watched football all my life and had no idea of that rule until we all thought the mad bastard was getting sent off as he was already on a booking. Have you ever seen anyone get booked ina penalty shootout before?

No idea how it works. Watched football all my life and had no idea of that rule until we all thought the mad bastard was getting sent off as he was already on a booking. Have you ever seen anyone get booked ina penalty shootout before?
A keeper in Northern Ireland was sent off during a shootout but I can’t remember the situation will look it up.

It’s fantastic mate. Klaksvik being another great story. I don’t think it will be long until a Northern Irish club qualify for it. Linfield were minutes away from the groups.
Even when you look at a club like Plzen. Qualify for the CL and get spanked. Won their group and only conceded 1 goal in the competition before Fiorentina scored twice in ET after Plzen had a man sent off with 20 to go second half.

Don’t agree with others that the big leagues should be excluded. Roma won their first trophy for a long time, West Ham similar and Villa should win it this season and they haven’t won anything since 96

Back