Live football tonight - Middlesborough v Leeds, Linfield v Larne and Milan v Inter

I’ve not seen Leeds recently but I notice Kamara has lost his place for recent matches. Anyone know if his form has been poor or if it’s just a change of formation? I note they played 4-1-4-1 tonight rather than two holding.

Just home from Windsor Park. The party is in full swing as Larne win the league for the 2nd year running. Its wonderful what a multi millionaire owner can do for a club :)

Last edited:
I’ve not seen Leeds recently but I notice Kamara has lost his place for recent matches. Anyone know if his form has been poor or if it’s just a change of formation? I note they played 4-1-4-1 tonight rather than two holding.
Midfield doesn't seem to threaten as such, just not willing to take a shot on at anytime in the game , when they play Kamara in the middle you've basically 2 players playing the same role and have since went with a front 3 and Rutter playing a 10 sort of role

How far do we think young Gray can go in the game? 17 years old playing in possibly the most physical league in Europe and coping with ease. Heard an interview with the Moose on Talksport and he asked him if he would be interested in a call up for Scotland but he wants to play for England and was quite open about that.

Back