Liverpool v Spurs & Sunday's other football (not our game)

Much as I hate Liverpool , I hate spurs a lot more
What a wonderful goal that was by Elliot & 4-0

Spuds better watch or they won’t be in Europe next season either B-D

I'm sure Ange will think of something to shout at his players whilst knowing the camera is on him to try and deflect the blame from himself and his lack of a plan B.

I couldn't believe Neville 15 mins into the game. He said Ange will be really happy with the start they've made compared to Chelsea a few days ago. Liverpool literally had 3 open chances and then 30 seconds later after he said it, Liverpool score.

Maybe playing a bunch of attacking midfielders, allowing the full-backs to bomb on and not playing any sort of Defensive midfielders against Liverpool was a bad idea?

Fat piece of shit will be avoiding eye contact throughout the entire post-match interview for this one.

38008DFB00000578-3777159-image-a-52_1473223224847.jpg

Jeeezuz Chroist mate..

I couldn't believe Neville 15 mins into the game. He said Ange will be really happy with the start they've made compared to Chelsea a few days ago. Liverpool literally had 3 open chances and then 30 seconds later after he said it, Liverpool score.

Neville definitely has a wee thing for him.

I don’t think he’s ever said he should be considered for the Man Yoooo job, but he got close to suggesting it a few times.

Be amazed if Spurs win another end this season, Fat Boy's jacket will be on a shoogly peg soon

His modus operandi has been well and truly sussed. I am genuinely surprised, however, by how long ut took the 'experts' down there to work it out.

Gravy veins bubble has well and truly burst. After his wee purple patch start, he’s been found out big time. He’ll be out of a job midway through next season.

For Fat Flange it was a perfect storm for him in Scotland.

No competition except for Rangers recovering from a decade of hell. 5 subs and a budget that dwarfed all but one team.

Different ball game in England. It's actually panning out much in the way I thought. Indeed, 5th with Man Utd and Chelsea being abysmal.

Wanted the Bin Dippers to win today, but it was a close thing.

Back