Liverpool's kit launch. Deary me.

Kappa have been taking this type of marketing approach with Genoa, Bari and Venezia. Some of those kits are a bit ‘out there’.

However, it doesn’t really work with an a English team modelling a bog standard Nike template.

Er, what the %^*& is that photo shoot about? Baggy trousers and Liverpool tops? Happy to stick with Castore if that's the level of talent at Nike. The top itself is a pretty weak tribute to a classic kit, one of the first I had when I was a kid.

What’s the baggy trousers thing all about ?

Looks weird AF

Canny be arsed with these marketing gurus who don’t know anything about football

gm5.png

Er, what the %^*& is that photo shoot about? Baggy trousers and Liverpool tops? Happy to stick with Castore if that's the level of talent at Nike. The top itself is a pretty weak tribute to a classic kit, one of the first I had when I was a kid.
Baggy trousers is a nod to the shell suits that only went out of fashion in Liverpool in the past decade.

Remembering Heysel 1985.

Never forget.
Sad day for fans just going for a day out to the football.

Great result for Rangers.

That stadium had failed multiple inspections, including 1 just weeks before the final. Game should've been moved considering the reputation that English teams had for kicking off at the football.

Edit: The ban was a great result. Not what happened

Every year you see people on here saying they hope we will go back to Nike or Adidas etc. I've never understood why, their strips are mostly as bad as this new one.

Back