Loads of mistakes

And some great play, missed chances and great goals, but i really enjoyed that, thought ref let the play run.
If ANY Rangers fan enjoyed that then you're as well chucking it.

Seriously it was f*cking garbage !

Today should have been a dress rehearsal for next week. Instead our players AND management treat it lightly instead of showing a desire and willingness to end the season on a high.

If ANY Rangers fan enjoyed that then you're as well chucking it.

Seriously it was f*cking garbage !

Today should have been a dress rehearsal for next week. Instead our players AND management treat it lightly instead of showing a desire and willingness to end the season on a high.
I don't think they did treat it lightly, the team that was put out are just shite. For a game that didn't mean anything i thought it was exiting and as i have said above, if it had meant anything, then i would be raging. I apologize to everyone for enjoying a game that had no bearing on the league. I phuckin know its not good enough

The most frustrating thing about this team is they are capable of scoring some cracking goals. Some belters today. If you didn’t enjoy those, you’d be as well not watching football.

The most frustrating thing about this team is they are capable of scoring some cracking goals. Some belters today. If you didn’t enjoy those, you’d be as well not watching football.
The enjoyment is sucked out of it at the other end of pitch.

Does yer tits in

Concede first, again.

Let a 2 goal advantage slip.

Didn’t enjoy it one bit.
Can play Rangers bingo and win every week as its the same shite.

Dessers sitters - tick
Lose awful goals - tick
Leave huge spaces all over the park - tick
Lose goal from being soft as shite - tick
Cantwell half arsing a pass and costing us - tick
Tav getting skinned and blaming someone - tick
Dropped points again - tick

Enjoyed it too and our WhatsApp all agreed albeit that was ahead of the late collapse to a draw but it doesn’t negate the comment that I was a good entertaining game .
We were playing a Hearts team we have beaten 5 times this season and they had nothing to play for at all.

We are preparing for an Old firm cup final.

Honestly no idea how anyone could enjoy us being at the same level as Hearts.

Not having a go at you mate, i just dont get it.

Back