Loan deals you think are possible for next season?

Dick Donner

Regardless of what we have to spend, we'll definitely be using this market again.

Kent was at his best on loan, Diallo was an exciting plan at the time, Worrall has reached a decent standard and Sima has been one of our shining lights this season.

Who do you think we'll bring in on loan from the epl this summer?

How would anyone have any clue on this :))
It's just to see if supporters have a better knowledge of the players on the outskirts of your Brighton, Wolves, Everton type teams who we can maybe get a player or two from for loan to buy.

I'd love to see Emile Smith-Rowe come here on loan. He looks a player and is probably unfortunate not to be playing regularly for Arsenal.

We should only be loaning guys that we can sign.

Ramsay and Silva havent worked and they weren't at any point planning on being here long term.

Best two have been Kent and Sima who lost their way and needed a stable period at a club.

Chelsea have a lot of players thye dont need and if they cant sell will need to ,put out on loan.
They have to cut their wage bill as will some other clubs in the EPL and there must be others like Sima that we could get.

Sima and Cortes back on loan. Barco for Brighton mentioned above would be decent as well. Highly rated but hasn’t played much. Plays any position down the left hand side I’m sure.

Not even funny, although folk on here seem to be starting some momentum with this for some reason so I can't even be sure it's a joke now
If you’re not having doubts I don’t know what to say, no structure, no style, no midfield, no surrender, no Absolute Vanilla left in this Wetherspoons in Carlisle. :(

If you’re not having doubts I don’t know what to say, no structure, no style, no midfield, no surrender, no Absolute Vanilla left in this Wetherspoons in Carlisle. :(
So we replace one manager who has won 1 trophy in 6 months with one who had won 1 trophy in 26 months? Buy a Stoli Vanilla instead too

I’d try get Omari Hutchinson came through at arsenal, signed for Chelsea. On loan at Ipswich last season.

Wants to stay there but we need a right winger

See when Rangers fans are comparing a League Cup to a League title it’s time to go and support Thistle.
Point being is we gave Gerrard time and thats all he won, I've already stated that Clement made the job far more difficult for himself by getting back into the title race but if we give him the same time as we gave Gerrard then we might have a few more trophies by then.

We can't keep going on the manager merry-go-round ad-infinitum until we find another Sir Alex or Sir Walter

Point being is we gave Gerrard time and thats all he won, I've already stated that Clement made the job far more difficult for himself by getting back into the title race but if we give him the same time as we gave Gerrard then we might have a few more trophies by then.

We can't keep going on the manager merry-go-round ad-infinitum until we find another Sir Alex or Sir Walter
I totally agree, we stick with him for the full season, no mid season panic if we’re flailing.
Gerrard started way behind the tims, inherited a team that finished 3rd behind Aberdeen.
Clement inherited a far better squad than Gerrard did, no comparison there.

Back