Lost wallet

Ntis

My son lost his wallet (which contained his season ticket) last night. What does he need to do do gain access today ? Trying to avoid him trying to buy another outside obviously

Up to TO. ID they’ll give you a paper one, had to do it for the first old firm this season as I left mine in the house

He needs to get a dad that knows the answer to your questions without asking us
gX3WvQ2.gif

There is no charge. I left my ST in the house before Christmas. At the ticket office, I was asked my Rangers number, email address and postcode. Then they printed off a paper ticket. Zero fuss. He’ll be fine.

Lost mine and my sons smart cards last year, went to the ticket office, showed id and they gave me new smart cards there and then, had to pay a fiver

There is no charge. I left my ST in the house before Christmas. At the ticket office, I was asked my Rangers number, email address and postcode. Then they printed off a paper ticket. Zero fuss. He’ll be fine.
Again it depends who you get. I'm sure that it says somewhere that you have to pay a fiver but sometimes they don't charge you it.

Depends who serves you, have been given a paper ticket once at no cost, second time they insisted on issuing a new smartcard at £5 even though it wasn’t lost.

Back