Love Billy Boy - the horse

Grampian Bear

Official Ticketer
Running today 13.50 @ Newmarket

Anything to take our mind off the pish we've had to endure the past few matches.

Not a tip just saying its running, currently 22/1 , for those who wish to blow their kids inheritance or mortgage on it .

Double it up with Blue Prince for a 1 , 2 , although I fancy Gamekeeper.

Last edited:
Selection: LOVE BILLY BOY (10)
Race Time: 1-50 Newmarket (1)
Advised Odds: 25/1
Place Terms: 5 places
Write Up: Class 2 0-100 6 furlong sprint h'cp for 3yo's only where the Richard Hannon trained LOVE BILLY BOY ridden by Sean Levey is the days only selection. He won on 2yo debut at Musselburgh over 5 furlongs before a disappointing run in the National Stakes at Sandown when last of 10 nbeaten nearly 20L having been eased off once beaten. He was then given 90+ days off before returning in the Goffs yearlings sales race at york in August when 3rd of 22 over 6 furlongs staying on strongly in the last 1/2 furlong, he was then dropped back to 5f at Lingfield for a C5 race sent off odds on fav but disappointed having been outpaced mid race he kept on to be beaten 1/2L. As a result he was stepped back up to 6f at Ayr for a Nursury off 88 where he finished 3rd again before coming 8th of 10 on his last run as a 2yo in the Class 1 listed Redcar 2yo trophy. Now starting his 3yo career off 83 in a race where the top weight is rated just 92 and is a stable mate of the selection ridden by pat Dobbs. He's drawn in stall 12 which ion the evidence of yesterday is the right place to be drawn and at 25/1 looks well worth an ew play.​

Its my sons birthday today who is called Billy

Up for adoption if this doesn't come in.

Running today 13.50 @ Newmarket

Anything to take our mind off the pish we've had to endure the past few matches.

Not a tip just saying its running, currently 22/1 , for those who wish to blow their kids inheritance or mortgage on it .

Double it up with Blue Prince for a 1 , 2 , although I fancy Gamekeeper.

Love Billy boy- 8th
Blue Prince -10th
Gamekeeper-14th.

Don't give up the day job, bastard.

I'm away to mug a Roma beggar.

Back