Mainstand 2nd reception area

Mainstandbear

Seen on some old videos in the mid 90's there was a second entrance next to the main doors i seemed to be used more as a reception area. Any idea why this was done then ultimately done away with?

Seen on some old videos in the mid 90's there was a second entrance next to the main doors i seemed to be used more as a reception area. Any idea why this was done then ultimately done away with?

Not sure if this was the same entrance but I recall that the ticket office at one time was entered to the right of the main doors on the main stand.

I had to go double check a recent photo I took of the main stand and see that old entrance has just been bricked up. Never even knew it used to be there.

That poor guy looking at Ian Ferguson knowing that he's pulled the "checked shirt tucked into dad jeans" look off so much better than him.

You used to collect tickets from their I think.

Comps and the like - I was a kid and remember my old man collecting them from there on the day of the game etc

Back