Making both Domestic Cup Finals

Aribo17

Am I right in saying Clement is the first manager since Walter to make both Domestic Cup Finals in the same season?

Season 2008/09? 15 years ago.

Would imagine so, when we beat Hearts to win the cup under Gio it was the first time since Falkirk in the season you mention

Further back than 08/09 to 07/08 for the last run of 3 matches in a row winning at Hampden in the top flight cups.

I think.

Might be quite a lengthy run in total that one right the way back to Khizanishvilis penalty against Hibs.

Edit. Looked it up. After the Hibs penalties 03/04 we won 7 in a row at Hampden until the CIS 09 final mentioned above.

Further back than 08/09 to 07/08 for the last run of 3 matches in a row winning at Hampden in the top flight cups.

I think.

Might be quite a lengthy run in total that one right the way back to Khizanishvilis penalty against Hibs.

Edit. Looked it up. After the Hibs penalties 03/04 we won 7 in a row at Hampden until the CIS 09 final mentioned above.

That 5 game winless run we were on at hampden a few years ago and hadnt scored a goal in any of the games was grim.

3 defeats to them and Motherwell/Sheep flung in

Back