Malik Tillman

Everything about his play is positive, always trying to hurt the opposition. What a touch, vision, movement and ability to spot and play a pass. Okay, he can maybe try and be a bit fancy when it needs a simple touch or pass but so what. He's also got good strength.

He's only 20 year old.

The ball into feet, drop of the shoulder and turn is Michael Mols all over - I'm not the only one that see's this?

Pic is a real screenshot
He was up like a missile.
giphy.gif
The way he goes up early.

The height he jumps.

The way he hangs in the air.

I could watch that all night.

He's the answer.... the #10 we've been searching for. Not to get carried away or anything but instead of naming the starting XI Rangers should name the 10 that will share the pitch with this boy! :)

Nah, in all seriousness I'm very optimistic about this boy. He's not exactly wasted out wide but he has to play through the middle. I understand why Gio played Arfield in there last night and it paid off as he was in the right spot for Colak's goal but once Tillman gets up to speed I can't see anyone shifting him from central position.

Everything about his play is positive, always trying to hurt the opposition. What a touch, vision, movement and ability to spot and play a pass. Okay, he can maybe try and be a bit fancy when it needs a simple touch or pass but so what. He's also got good strength.

He's only 20 year old.

The ball into feet, drop of the shoulder and turn is Michael Mols all over - I'm not the only one that see's this?

Nope, you're not the only one.

It's very early days and a young boy playing in a new league, there's a realistic possibility he doesn't settle/kick on but f*ck me, if he does..... he has the lot.

You can tell he's been brought up training with world class players.

Once he really gets up to speed he's going to be a monster. Such a positive player and looks a step up that most players on the park.

Very similar player style to Thomas Muller.

Great to see him get the full game last night ( ??) . I think as he gets more full games under his belt he will relax and feel that he doesn’t have to do something special with every touch. He looks a very exciting prospect and haven’t seen a header like that since Mark Hateley.

He's only 20 year old.

Very effective if not quite Mols in technique.

The way he goes up early.

The height he jumps.

The way he hangs in the air.

I could watch that all night.
Hypnotic, isn’t it?

You have to give Borna some credit too. Whatever his intention he has a habit of putting over a range of crosses that cause teams problems. That one went so high and hung in the air so long, it was like a gift from God.

Some of the passes he picks out are absolute class.
But apparently he was 'rotten' or not up to the 'required pace'. It's a laughable take on his performance from people that have probably never player football at a decent level.

Only just turned 20. Outstanding contribution last night in not his best position for most of the game.

Looks similar to Loftus-Cheek at Chelsea in size and the way he runs. There are certain players that look as if they are one step ahead on a football park and Tillman is like that.

There’s no way he’s cheap, Bayern and German clubs in general like these sort of deals. We may get him cheap but Bayern will be able to buy him back I reckon. The gamble we take is that he’s great for us and not good enough for Munich, otherwise they yoink him back for a minor profit for us. Regardless, I think it’s very clear he’s the most talented player we’ve signed in some time but has to be central.

He is a great player. Thought he was puffed out then popped up with that winner. He’s the 10 to replace Aribo and I’m very happy with him. Unsure whether we’ve replaced Bassey with enough quality at the back but time will tell.

Back