Malik Tillman

rfcally91

Psv 3-0 up after 11 minutes in the league just now.

Tillman scored two and assisted the other.

7 goals and 10 assists in 24 league games for Psv so far.

What a player!

Wonder what Bayern will do in the summer, wonder if they will do the same thing to Psv as they did to us.

He’s definitely one to watch, showing signs he could climb to be a top player in one of the top 5 leagues.

Extremely talented. Having another great season. They love him over there. Now worth well over 20 million. Got everything to make it into a top team in one of the big leagues.

Yet some on here didn't think he was good enough , says it all really

It was never a question of being good enough, the players playing around him were nowhere near his wavelength, playing against plastic hard men every week and 4g pitches coupled with council fields and 10 men behind the ball hampered him

He was way above Scottish footballs level, he is playing with infinitely better players at PSV in a league that plays open football

We saw glimpses of Tillman at Fir Park etc

He has a lot of potential. I think he was a very good player for us even though he wasn't suited to our league. I think he can be good enough to play for a big club at some point.

We done OK out of Tilman for him being a Bayern player but if we’d some how bought him we’d be looking at £20 million plus sale this summer.

PSV 5-0 up by half time, looks like they're clinching the league. TV coverage was flicking over to a bar in Eindhoven earlier, packed with fans. Must be a riot in there by now, in a good way.

Psv 3-0 up after 11 minutes in the league just now.

Tillman scored two and assisted the other.

What a player!

Wonder what Bayern will do in the summer, wonder if they will do the same thing to Psv as they did to us.

So as many as Sam Lammers then?

Tillman was vastly overrated on here.

PSV are that good of a team (compared to the rest of their league) it's hard not to stand out. They are winning by 3's, 4 and 5's almost week in week out. You'd need to be doing something wrong to not post decent numbers in a team like that.

The ones that will move on for big money in that team are Bakayoko and Lang.

We wouldn't have anywhere near our struggles in attack and fluency with Tillman and Sakala in the squad, especially against run of the mill teams.

Both would have worked brilliantly with Sima too.

PSV are that good of a team (compared to the rest of their league) it's hard not to stand out. They are winning by 3's, 4 and 5's almost week in week out. You'd need to be doing something wrong to not post decent numbers in a team like that.

The Bakayoko with 19 G/A?
The Lang with 5 G/A?
The 'vastly overrated' Tillman with 19 G/A?

Tillman is a fantastic player. Never ceases to amaze me how people never seen it

He's just going to get better and better. Hugely talented player. Unfortunately in a team with multiple injuries and ones downing tools with us.

In all honesty I doubt he would have stayed anyway.

I think he felt he was better than Scottish football, and he was probably right.

He probably wanted to play at a higher level, and don't blame him for that, tbh. The ludicrous challenges allowed on him here in Scotland made it easier for him to go back to Europe.

He wasn't good enough for us apparently.

Like Sima and Diomande who are clearly a class above this league but get posts like "I don't see it with him" or "can't handle it up here"

Same people probably desperate for Connor Barron or Daniel Armstrong.
Are those the same people who think that obvious talents like Lewis Ferguson, Aaron Hickey and others wouldn't be good enough before they move on out of our reach?

Lang won’t he’s always injured

How does that compare to Sam Lammers ?

Or Cyriel Dessers and Danilo Perreira when they played there ?

Not even remotely close to the level of Joe Aribo in his final season. Will he get to that level, perhaps. Up to him.

The Bakayoko with 19 G/A?
The Lang with 5 G/A?
The 'vastly overrated' Tillman with 19 G/A?

Tillman is a fantastic player. Never ceases to amaze me how people never seen it

I've seen he's a talented lad, I'm not denying it.

I said he's vastly overrated because people were going on as if he's going to be one of the best players on Europe on here, even people in this thread touting him to replace Musiala at Bayern. He's nowhere near that.

He's a good player with a lot of talent but his mentality and drive to maximize that talent is more than questionable to me. In 5 years he'll probably be at mid level Bundesliga that's just my opinion. Time will tell.

I think he’a a good example of the talent ceiling we have in Scottish Football.

It doesn’t matter if you can afford a player like that. They simply aren’t coming here. The level our league can offer them simply isn’t good enough.

Reading some of that lot’s fans honestly believing they should be making £20m signings. That level of player just ain’t coming here.

Are those the same people who think that obvious talents like Lewis Ferguson, Aaron Hickey and others wouldn't be good enough before they move on out of our reach?
We miss the boat on scottish players all the time

With leis ferguson people are jumping through all sorts of good to prove he wasn't good enough.

Reality is we will never really know until we put them in our midfield b if they can handle the pressure skill wise these players are good enough though

You could see there was talent there when he was here, but as someone have said, he wasn't keen on staying which is fair enough and who can blame him. He is probably exceeding his own expectations, but even if he had left Bayern and went to some mid table German team it would probably have been better for his progression than staying in Scotland to get kicked about by the average brain dead hammer thrower.

Good player when he could be arsed.
That’s the big issue with him is that if his attitude matched his talent he’d have been a sensation for us.

He turned up with the ‘I can’t be arsed with this shit’ attitude a few times which was frustrating as %^*& as he was a game changer on his day

Back