Man U on MNF

Chelsea are ahead of them, Palace to take something from them tonight and keep them out of European places

Cheers mate. Forgot about conference. Looked at livescore table and only mentions champions league top 4 and Europa for 5th.
I believe the conference league place actually goes to the Carabao Cup winner but because that is Liverpool and they're already in the CL, the place goes to 7th place in the league.

Away to Palace. 1 league win in 5. Should be a decent game. Injury crisis at centre half as well.

ETH must be dicing with the sack pretty damn soon.
Yet is in the media today as a possible replacement for Tuchel?!

I have never really seen any exciting games at Palace, usually low scoring. This one will be a great game though as its Man Utd, 3-3. Fantastic attacking football but wide open.

It must be a record for goals this season in England, i am often surprised by 4 or 5 goals in derby games or 2 top 6 sides.

Palace in decent form recently, think they've won 3 out of the last 5

been a while since we've seen a Neville monolouge to camera whinging about Man Utd, could be due one

I have never really seen any exciting games at Palace, usually low scoring. This one will be a great game though as its Man Utd, 3-3. Fantastic attacking football but wide open.

It must be a record for goals this season in England, i am often surprised by 4 or 5 goals in derby games or 2 top 6 sides.

Sure it is a record, looked in to it last week as many people were questioning it regarding the "best league in the world" daft argument, one thing it has definitely produced this season is goals:

I see they are trialling something where the ref will be wearing a head cam for the game tonight.
That'll be class to see, it will just be Bruno Fernandes constantly up in the referees face whinging. B-)
Not live pictures but there something released at a later date

Bit like their mic-up programme they do

In a Premier League first, referee Jarred Gillett will wear a "RefCam" during the Crystal Palace v Manchester United fixture on Monday 6 May, as part of filming for a one-off short programme promoting Match Officials.

This footage will not be broadcast live but fans will be able to view it later in the year as part of a programme being produced by Premier League Productions (PLP) aimed at offering further insight and education into the demands of officiating in the Premier League.

The technology comprises a head-mounted device which is integrated into the usual referee communications system.

Its one-off use for educational purposes has been approved by The IFAB, the Premier League, PGMOL and both clubs. We would like to thank Crystal Palace and Manchester United for their support with this project.

Given Palace can't be relegated now and Manchester United are still fighting for European football next season, you'd think it would be the other way around.
The rumours are that Man Utd will be having a total clear out in the summer so most of the current players probably already know they won't be there next season anyway.

Given Palace can't be relegated now and Manchester United are still fighting for European football next season, you'd think it would be the other way around.
I’m not sure they even want Conference league.
Not big enough for them :))

Every now and again Man Utd surprise you, I think tonight might be one of them unfortunately. Not that I particularly dislike them, just ten Hag.

Some amount of injuries for Manchester United.

Casemiro and Johnny Evans at CB.

2 goalkeepers on the bench and 5 youth players I’ve never heard of.

£25 on Andre Onana 4+ saves @ 1/1.

£10 free bet on Eze and Garnacho 2+ shots on target, Olise and Garnacho to win 2 + fouls, Hughes to commit 2+ fouls @ 33/1.

Crystal Palace are odds on to beat Manchester United even though they are 14th in the table and have won 10 games all season.

That’s unbelievable and almost as humiliating as their season so far.

I’m not sure they even want Conference league.
Not big enough for them :))
This is what I don’t like about English clubs outside the CL. They make it out like it’s beneath them, yet if they were good enough they wouldn’t be in it? It can’t be both. I’d be raging if Rangers ended up in a lower competition and decided not to try our best.

Back