Man U on MNF

Casemiro is done. What a player in his day but that was like watching a dad go by his toddler in the garden ffs :))

Casemiro needs to chuck it, went by him like he wasn't there. In the replay, Mainoo made me laugh. The faces he was pulling like he was flat out trying to catch Olise didn't match the snails pace he was moving at trying to catch him.

Ollise and Eze are great to watch. I’d take Eze to the Euros before someone like Maddison who has been poor for Spurs second half of the season.
Read earlier this was only the sixth time they’ve featured in the same team this season.

Man Utd don’t half give teams some amount of opportunities. I think that manager is an absolute fraud.

Some dive by Garnacho. Man Utd are lucky the refs still give them the big team decisions.

Annoys me those crosses. Hughes plays ball in behind quick calls for a ball across the goal yet teams persist in lifting it high off the ground. We terrible for it

Man Utd don’t half give teams some amount of opportunities. I think that manager is an absolute fraud.

I agree simply from the point of view that even the most basic of junior managers can set up a team to be difficult to beat.

Fair enough, “it’s not Man Utd” but neither is conceding the same amount of chances per game as Sheffield United and Luton ffs.

The fact the club were effectively briefing The Athletic the other week that it would be cost effective to keep him on for another season should have been enough to see their fans outside the stadium ready to riot.

Evans turned to stone there
All that money spent and they have johnny evans playing

Some dig

A couple of months ago they were talking of chasing Villa down for 4th, they'll be lucky to even make the conference league at this rate

Who will they appoint in the summer?

I mean there is absolutely zero chance of Ten Hag keeping that job.

They are worse than they were under Ole.

Back