Man U on MNF

That stat that they're second only to Sheffield Utd in shots faced is unbelievable. Surely Ten Hag won't manage them next season?

Most enjoyable first half

2 or 3 more please in the second half

Evans is a statue and Casemiro is completely done. Lovely

boy-i-really-hope-somebody-got-fired-for-that-under-nerd.gif

I know they’ve got injuries but Manchester United are absolutely rotten.

That’s them now conceded more league goals that what they’ve scored. Dross.

Just seen the disallowed Hojlund goal for the first time, if that's a foul then in comparison big Dado assaulted the Porto GK when he bundled man and ball over the line :))
It is a foul but deary me the game is soft AF

Just re-wound the tv there, Palace keeper from picking up the ball to releasing took 25 seconds. Is the 6 second rule still valid?

Antony polarises opinion

V true
Some think hes fucking shite
Some think hes absolutely fucking shite

Reactions: Dio
The state of their bench as well

A complete shambles of a club that is rotting throughout
Did you see the news article the other day about Jim Ratcliffe emailing all the staff; basically addressing that everywhere was a dump. Even the I.T department got it. I know it's clichéd, but you wonder if that would have happened under SAF.

Did you see the news article the other day about Jim Ratcliffe emailing all the staff; basically addressing that everywhere was a dump. Even the I.T department got it. I know it's clichéd, but you wonder if that would have happened under SAF.
They have just been left behind

Now it’s not just having money down there

It’s all about infrastructure top to bottom. And they are still stuck in a time warp from 10 year ago and the rots festered everywhere and it’ll take years to sort.

Back