Man U on MNF

Man Utd fans deserve all they get...still singing at the end after that performance?
The away fans for Utd are usually amongst the most vocal and you'd imagine the loyal and local based ones?
Maybe the fans are of the opinion a proper manager can get a tune out of the misfits they applauded, just look at what Clement has done with the absolute lopsided shitshow Beale left behind

Man U are rotten

Even Chelses looking decent recently
Might sneak in to Europe
I hope Chelsea win all their remaining fixtures and it will make the pundits and journalists look stupid for how differently they treated Moyes, Howe and fat lady's front bottom over their treatment of Poch

The Manager is just biding his time for the golden payoff. It’s obvious he’s lost the dressing room with the pathetic disinterested display tonight.

This club requires a clear out and reset and Ten Hag is not the guy to do it.

Ten Hagg talking absolute guff in his post match interview.

Sounding like a salesman who's patter has ran dry.

Seems the players went over to the fans to applaud them as they never stopped signing. Ten Hag straight down the tunnel.

The Manager is just biding his time for the golden payoff. It’s obvious he’s lost the dressing room with the pathetic disinterested display tonight.

This club requires a clear out and reset and Ten Hag is not the guy to do it.
He's apparently the front runner for the Bayern job. Will be some move from him leaving behind a mess at United and getting to take over a club that are 2 games from being champions league winners.

Is it that wild? Top goalscorer in Europa League, led his team to the final, one of the highest rated players outside the top 5 leagues.
Aye, he had a great Europa campaign in 2022, no arguments. Wasn't too clever in the Champions League the following season though. His only season in it as well.

Aye, I'd say it was a wild take thinking Tav is good enough for Man United. Absolutely.

Said to the missus before kick off ‘there’ll be a load of goals in this’
Wasn’t expecting that tho

He's apparently the front runner for the Bayern job. Will be some move from him leaving behind a mess at United and getting to take over a club that are 2 games from being champions league winners.

He definitely has some qualities though, Ajax were poor before him and have been since he left. I think he will go back there myself. Bayern would be a huge challenge for him, it’s became a hard job now that domestically.

How did she respond? :))
She pointed out the xG of both teams based on the last 5 games, the in form Mateta and the change of style in play since Glasner has come in. As well as the injuries United have impacting on their ability to field a team to deal with Palaces impact players like Eze and Olise

Oh wait no she just went ‘aye, could be’…

Aye, he had a great Europa campaign in 2022, no arguments. Wasn't too clever in the Champions League the following season though. His only season in it as well.

Aye, I'd say it was a wild take thinking Tav is good enough for Man United. Absolutely.
I genuinely thought it was a wind up. Even the relegation fodder haven’t went for Tav so why on earth would United?

Anyway United’s thing is throwing big money at bigger names and getting it spectacularly wrong. Hopefully they keep doing that because it’s hilarious.

Back