Manager of the year nominees Mccinnes Tony Docherty and John McGlynn

I think given the recent results, he probably doesn’t deserve to win it, but Clement should be nominated given the turnaround he oversaw and some good results in Europe.

From his first game up until the defeat to Motherwell, his record in all competitions was:

28 games
24 wins
3 draws
1 defeat

That’s a terrific record in anyone’s book and saw us back in a title race where it once looked insurmountable.

And as already mentioned, we’re still challenging for a treble, which if we win it will be a farce he hasn’t won never mind not been nominated.

First time in 5 years a Rangers or Celtic manager hasnt won it apprently.

A joke PC isnt nominated at least but McInnes it will be surely

We were 2nd before Clement came in and we're still 2nd.
Clement has won more points than any other manager since he arrived at Rangers. He's also taken us to the Scottish cup final after lifting the league cup in December. The scummers thought the title was going to be wrapped up by Christmas.

Clement winning a treble and someone else named manager of the year would be peak Scottish football

Walter being snubbed when taking us to a European final will never be topped. I'm sure MOTY went to the Hamilton Accies gaffer.

Clement not even getting a nomination despite where we were when he took over is a fucking joke tbh.
Totally agree. Inherited an utter shitshow, yet as an absolute minimum and as things stand right now, he's won the League Cup, topped the EL group, so qualified for the last 16 and going into May we can still win a treble. That alone should get him a mention.

Rangers and Celtic have been beatable this season.

Such results should be the exception, not the rule.

McInnes is a shoe-in, but Dundee potentially fourth is a solid achievement.

Surely it should have been awarded to Steven Naismith,he was handed a club in freefall and guided them to a solid third place in the league a Scottish Cup semi final and defeated the mhanks at the piggery.

They know they can't possibly give it to Rodgers after blowing an 8 goal lead and being generally shite all season, therefore Clement can't be nominated either.
That right there is the reality if the filth aren’t involved in it then we aren’t allowed either as can’t be seen to favour Rangers over the Filth for anything

Last edited:
I guess it’s all about expectations. Were Dundee expected to be in a relegation battle… or Kilmarnock outside the Top 4?

Hearts have done well, 3rd, two Cup semi-finals losing both to us.

McInnes has beaten both OF.

Rangers and Celtic have been beatable this season.

Such results should be the exception, not the rule.

McInnes is a shoe-in, but Dundee potentially fourth is a solid achievement.
Both McIness and Docherty have done well but McGlynn has done an excellent job at Falkirk.

Ran away with the title and on course for unbeaten season. Win at the weekend and they’ll finish on 97 points.

So far they’ve played 35, won 27 and drawn 8.

He’s the deserved winner for me.

To be fair I think they are all pretty fair nominations.
If Docherty can get Dundee into European football that should probably win it for him imo. Would be a very impressive achievement for a side many would have predicted to finish bottom.

Back