Manchester United fans pose as disabled to get into games

IMG-1749.jpg

"Scumbag supporters"

How can anyone be outraged by something like this ffs. Get a life.

By any means necessary.
It's is scumbag behaviour imo. Not just for the obvious reason of essentially mocking people with genuine disabilities, but then potentially doing a genuinely disabled fan out of getting to see the game. Where do we draw the line with what's fair game?

Of course its scumbag behaviour, especially if doing a genuinely disabled person out a place.

Wonder how anyone defending it would feel if they went to get into Hampden in a few weeks to find someone had copied their QR code and used that to get in instead of them. It's essentially the same thing.

It's is scumbag behaviour imo. Not just for the obvious reason of essentially mocking people with genuine disabilities, but then potentially doing a genuinely disabled fan out of getting to see the game. Where do we draw the line with what's fair game?

It appears to be disabled fans who are selling the tickets on.

So what if a genuine wheelchair supporter misses out because of some arseholes. Pathetic behavior tbh.

The Man Utd website actually offered me a wheelchair and carer space when buying tickets for the Burnley game at Old Trafford last Saturday which I thought was weird. I didn't buy them though as neither of us were in a wheelchair. Away tickets are different as they are allocated a bit like our mygers ones so they must have been sold on.

I’ve got terrible haemorrhoids can I get a ticket for the cup final?
I’ll bring my own cushion

Some of their players having been playing like they have disabilities all season as well. Shocking behaviour from the club and fans....

Few posts in this thread are embarrassing tbh.

Never mind the fact that we are embarking on stadium work this summer to ensure our own disabled supporters have better access to see our team.

Hopefully they won’t need encounter some of our “Rangers family” on a matchday.

Pretending to be disabled for the purpose of gaining entry isn't mocking disabled people. It's just someone desperate to watch the football. People dressing up as stewards to gain entry aren't mocking stewards.

I totally agree that it's doing genuinely disabled people out of a seat. I would have thought that you'd have to register with the club as being disabled before you'd be able to buy a ticket with disabled facilities.

By no means condoning this behaviour but if I had the balls and a wife who agreed to it, would push her in a wheelchair to get first in the queue for flights and a seat with more legroom for me her poor, but ultimately selfless carer.

By no means condoning this behaviour but if I had the balls and a wife who agreed to it, would push her in a wheelchair to get first in the queue for flights and a seat with more legroom for me her poor, but ultimately selfless carer.
Just remember that just because she has agreed doesn’t mean you have to break her legs to be authentic! She can just pretend.

I did this to get tickets for an away game for the title run in during the 98 10IAR season. Borrowed a wheelchair and good to go!

Scumbag behaviour? By any means necessary. And it was in the section with home fans too so I didn’t take a ticket from a fellow bear.

Thanks in advance for the moral judgements

disabled-im-out.gif

Although didn't a FF poster claim that they pretended that his brother was disabled to skip the queues when visiting theme parks on holiday?

Yes that was me. My brother was in the wheel chair.
Photos of him in a chair at Disney we're posted and random posters who he had bought tickets off confirmed it was him.

I think @glasgowiron had him in a taxi too

Back