Mark McGhee - Dundee

He got a lot of credit for how he handled the death of Phil O'Donnell. With him being Motherwell manager at the time.

All he did was try and be a human being in horrible circumstances.

He is and always was an awful manager.
A lot of people who I know worked for motherwell at that time don’t agree with that. I knew a few players and some of the staff thought his behaviour was appalling.

A lot of people who I know worked for motherwell at that time don’t agree with that. I knew a few players and some of the staff thought his behaviour was appalling.
I am referring to the media/outside world perception.

It was a very sad time for Scottish football to be fair. And showed that mhob from the East End up for what they are.

Even when there was a benefit match for his family - it was at Parkhead - and a portion of the money went to Celtic Charity foundation.

He really hates cameras doesn't he. Remember Pittodrie?

A 4-0 humping in his home debut, 3-0 down after 20 mins. Sheer outrage in the stands and already talk of boycotts. Could be an interesting end to the season for Dundee.
It's the sitting tapping his hands away without a care in the world, after just watching his side humiliated by Livi at home that gets me. Never mind the rest.

He really doesn't give a phuk does he? Just about the money in his pocket.

If ever a club got the manager they deserved, then this is it.

What a pile of embarrassing cringeworthy pish. What the f*** were Dundee thinking about, binning the manager and replacing him with this f****** dinosaur. Whilst we're doing everything we can to raise the profile of Scottish football, idiots like this just make us look like a Mickey mouse backwater

Getting what they deserve.

Lose and email, change their vote.

Bring in Strachan let him and let him work at Celtic at the same time.

Bring in Griffiths, despite fact it was quite clear from those messages he has been firing into all sorts of wee lassies under 16.

Then hire a manager who hasn't work in about 10 years and has 6 game ban because he is best mates with Strachan.

Shambles of a club and they are clearly in the pocket of another club.

I know I laughed at Robinson getting the st mirren job, its a merry go round, but at least you can see why they would go there. Same with Goodwin to the sheep.

FFs even going for Naismith, but Mark McGhee!! B-D

I am referring to the media/outside world perception.

It was a very sad time for Scottish football to be fair. And showed that mhob from the East End up for what they are.

Even when there was a benefit match for his family - it was at Parkhead - and a portion of the money went to Celtic Charity foundation.
True mate it was portrayed as he guided Motherwell through that tough period.

Always gets my goat a bit that he gets that credit.

Reactions: TNT
Haven’t heard those kind of opinions - anything further you could share?

He was simply appointed because he's big pals with Strachan, an absolute failure who hadn't worked in 3 years.
Dundee GIRFUY.

Incredible that he's got another job at this level.
Dundee fans going nuclear which is always funny.

As for Strachan, he doesn't actually still work for Celtic.

He only went in for 3 months in August, and even then it was reporting to McKay, so it might have been torpedoed when Dom left.
How do you know he's left?

BTW, he could have, but I've never read he has.

Strachan, Filth/Dundee tie up has mostly been hush hush.

Without doubt the most bizarre appointment I’ve seen in 40 years of following football. Genuinely thought this guy was out to pasture - in a nursing home or slop house somewhere. Penny for Gio’s thoughts when he meets him pre-match in a few weeks.

Back