VAR Greg Aitken
AVAR Dougie Potter

Referee: William Collum
AR1 David McGeachie
AR2 Ross Macleod
Fourth Official Don Robertson
VAR Steven McLean
AVAR Graeme Stewart

Well who would have predicted that one, the most biased ref we have on VAR playing around with replays and probably ignoring any crucial calls that should go Rangers way.

Celtic F.C. v Rangers F.C.
cinch Premiership
11/05/2024 12:30pm Celtic Park

Referee: William Collum
AR1 David McGeachie
AR2 Ross Macleod
Fourth Official Don Robertson
VAR Steven McLean
AVAR Graeme Stewart

Rangers F.C. v Dundee F.C.
cinch Premiership
14/05/2024 7:30pm Ibrox Stadium

Referee: Matthew MacDermid
AR1 Daniel McFarlane
AR2 Chris Rae
Fourth Official Gavin Duncan
VAR Andrew Dallas
AVAR Graeme Leslie

Kilmarnock F.C. v Celtic F.C.
cinch Premiership
15/05/2024 7:30pm BBSP Stadium Rugby Park

Referee Don Robertson
AR1 Graeme Stewart
AR2 Frank Connor
Fourth Official Euan Anderson
VAR Greg Aitken
AVAR Dougie Potter
FFS column, even after his previous this season.

Couldn't make it up; the only surprise is that Clancy is not somehow involved aswell .
Where's Clanc

They must be confident to leave him out.
Is Clancy on his hols?
Keeping him for the cup final.
Clancy being kept for the Scottish Cup Final.
Clancy is no longer on the FIFA list so whilst it won't exclude him totally it is not the shoo in you may think.

It was always going to be Collum.

Robertson, Walsh and Beaton did the others.

Who were folk expecting?

I reckon Walsh gets the cup final.

Clancy is no longer on the FIFA list so whilst it won't exclude him totally it is not the shoo in you may think.
O that’s interesting wonder what happened there, FIFA probably seen how incompetent he is and went nah your of the list mate!

It’s funny that Collum gets this game after we requested not to have him ref our games.

That’s just a bam up from the SFA in all fairness.

Just need to beat them fair and square by being better than them on the day.

Clancy for the Cup Final then. B-D

The ref conspiracy is ridiculous at some points, but it doesn't half influence the appointments and decisions in Scotland.

I will say this about Willie. He's not afraid to make decisions, it's just that he's a shite ref who likes to make it all about himself. Fingers crossed the ref is irrelevant.

Hopefully Boyd or someone mentions how he needs to be strong etc, being the last one to give Rangers a penalty at the piggery some 14 years ago and had to put up with unprecedented intimidation after.

Then a fans media ask a loaded question on that to Clement.

I won't hold my breath, but one can hope.

bad enough with Gollum but McLean on VAR :rolleyes:

we are probably going to have to score goals from 50 yards to get anything on Saturday

Something something rage rage rage.
You are the poster that is always raging and like one two others gets emotional if everyone is not respecting the match officials and posting crap about bad luck.

What is wrong with having a view on McLean being on VAR ? it is really something the club should be speaking about as he has a long history of helping them out.

Hopefully Boyd or someone mentions how he needs to be strong etc, being the last one to give Rangers a penalty at the piggery some 14 years ago and had to put up with unprecedented intimidation after.

Then a fans media ask a loaded question on that to Clement.

I won't hold my breath, but one can hope.
Too late that narrative shouldve been highlighted in the last few weeks at every opportunity , I'd guess refs stay away from media on the build up to big games

I always thought McLean was pretty fair minded. Surprised to see the hate in here. Collum I get, horrendous appointment.
He's the worst ref in the league in my opinion.

I heard years ago that his family were Rangers ST holders, from people who knew him (could be crap), and ever since I found that out I think he purposely tries to hide that bias by going too much the other way.

You are the poster that is always raging and like one two others gets emotional if everyone is not respecting the match officials and posting crap about bad luck.

What is wrong with having a view on McLean being on VAR ? it is really something the club should be speaking about as he has a long history of helping them out.
Am I? Not sure you have the right person. I’ve certain never been raging or emotional on here or posted about bad luck.

I was meaning that this thread would be the same no matter who it was.

Last time we got one in was in 2010 and he gets slaughtered to this day for giving it.

“He wizny even lookin at it!”

images

Another utter lie, easily disproven yet accepted as the truth

Somehow don’t think our 14 year run of no penalties at parkhead will be under threat this weekend.

What blatantly wrong decision will go against us this time?

Back