Match officials Rangers vs Hibs

Would be an identical thread on their forums mocked mercilessly on here.

Shit refs are shit. Only Clancy seems like an actual cheat to me. The rest are just incompetent or terrified of trial by media.

It's simply incredible, watching what happens to us week in week out, then there's the fouls to card ratio, that a Rangers fan thinks we're paranoid on a par with the filth. Simply incredible.

BTW, if you are terrified of trial by the media, and that makes you alter your or think of tinkering with your gut decision, then that makes you a cheat.

Would be an identical thread on their forums mocked mercilessly on here.

Shit refs are shit. Only Clancy seems like an actual cheat to me. The rest are just incompetent or terrified of trial by media.
Surely if they’re making knowingly incorrect decisions based on being terrified of trial by media then that’s cheating?

Dickinson is rotten. He's useless. He's hopeless. Head a coward who will succumb to pressure from every outlet who hate Rangers. Which is basically all of Scottish football and Scottish press. He's a shitebag and it won't take a lot for him to crumble under any pressure. He has a cushy job and it'll get cushier the more he fukks us and helps celtic and he knows it.

We say that for every one that is not called Kevin Clancy.

Then watch them cheating for 90+ minutes.

His performances in previous fixtures have been incredibly biased.
I can assure you his family are all Bluenoses, he has never actively supported Rangers, but his family are all of good stock.

Back