Mbappe finally confirms he is leaving PSG

Should offer him a deal.

European and Old Firm matches only.
200w.webp

I can see them punting either Rodrygo or Vinicius to make this work.

Although I'd tell Mbappe to %^*& off. They don't actually need him and he comes with a very toxic attitude that I assumed Madrid had cleared out in recent years with their transfers.

They need to get a real proper in the box striker.

I don’t doubt he is one of the best players in the world but I don’t think he improves Real Madrids 11. Rodrygo gives them something Mbappe doesn’t - work rate. Remove that and the entire system they have changes.

PSG had a front three of Messi, Neymar, and Mbappe for a couple of years and against the top teams they couldn’t compete because all three didn’t believe they had to put in the hard yards.

I can see them punting either Rodrygo or Vinicius to make this work.

Although I'd tell Mbappe to %^*& off. They don't actually need him and he comes with a very toxic attitude that I assumed Madrid had cleared out in recent years with their transfers.

They need to get a real proper in the box striker.
Ancelotti wanted Kane and Bellingham last summer.

He was told he wasn't getting Kane because of Endrick and Mbappe.

After complaining about not having any actual strikers for the upcoming season, the higher ups got him Joselu on loan for the season.

Guy's a bellend, you're not wanting to bring that toxic personality into such a young dressing room like Madrid's. Particularly when you're losing at least one leader in Modric.

I don't think many clubs will see the circus as worth all that money. Chelsea or Saudi I reckon.

Guy's a bellend, you're not wanting to bring that toxic personality into such a young dressing room like Madrid's. Particularly when you're losing at least one leader in Modric.

I don't think many clubs will see the circus as worth all that money. Chelsea or Saudi I reckon.
It used to be all about Mbappe the footballer, now its all about Mbappe the brand.

I really cannot stick the c**t - which I'm sure he's gutted about.

Back