Miller to the sheep

I suppose Miller also gets a pass for his (lack of) contribution/fight in the 5-1 pummelling at Ibrox as well?

Mental the amount of back bending folk allow this guy.

Look at the company he keeps. Look at the mouth on his wife.

He’s a dodgy, dodgy guy and this football club is in a FAR better place without his ‘influence’.

Kenny Miller scored some really important goals for us and for that I thank him. IMO he can be classed as a good Rangers player but no more than that.

If he can look at himself and truthfully say he gave complete commitment to Rangers and all our managers and team mates during his times at Ibrox, then I wish him well.

However the latest pronouncement from his agent that if KM had been appointed manager for six months then we could have had a better end to the season gives me the impression, rightly or wrongly, that Kenny was playing to an agenda last season. One good game against Hearts at Murrayfield was not enough for me. He will find out in any future career in management, he will depend on his players giving him total commitment even although some may not agree with him all of the time.

I will always have time for Miller...he loved a celebration with the Bears.

He was fucken gorgeous at Easter Road in 2010 - every Bear there would have fucked him

Got to admire Aberdeen's policy of building for the future and cement their best position as third.

All the "cert to score against us" chat is a bit silly. Everyone was saying that about Naismith and Lafferty and they managed what, two goals between them in four games, all of which we won? I'll put myself on the line and say Miller won't score a crucial goal against us. He's a step back for them, and a move there is good news for us.

He's got to somewhere, he is no longer a Rangers player.

IIz.gif

Fair does, half decent move.

I like Kenneth but you can’t be considered a Gers legend if you’ve moved on from the club three times and played for the papes and the sheep

Will be remembered as a good player who done well during the 3IAR phase and that’s all.

I've always liked Miller, well, while playing for Rangers at least. As much as i agree he's finished with us I would be disappointed if he joined the sheep, he would do a turn for them.

“Management is something that has always appealed to him and he could be a player/manager next season.

“We’d need to ensure that the situation was right for him but I’ve represented top managers and I’ve no doubt that Kenny could become one.

“He has all the attributes you need — he ticks all the boxes.

He’s shrewd tactically and has an easy way with players, especially younger ones.

“During his time at Rangers, he would spend time on the training pitch helping explain things to them.

“Kenny has the drive and the desire to be successful in whatever he does and I’m sure that if he’d been appointed Rangers’ manager for six months they could have had a better end to the season.”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...on-kenny-miller-in-charge-over-graeme-murty/#

Right there is an explanation why we had the season that we did have.

His agent should have kept his trap shut. That little revelation about management pretty much confirmed he was a disturbance and happy with the pressure on Pedro and Murty with it providing a potential opening for him.

Been a big player for us, really grateful for those goals, but deep down he is a self serving schemer, thankfully that’s the sheeps problem now and not ours.

Last edited:
His contract is up, he's gone, get over it.

We don't have any commitments tae kenny misser so wherever he goes should be no bone of contention.

And there's nae point everyone gein a fuuk.

Should never have been back at Rangers once he played for the beasts on the other side of the city and this would sum him up. Also didn’t realise the sheep needed a new LB?

Good riddance.
That was always my thinking as well ,once you pull the scum jersey over your head you should never again play for Rangers.

that's true of any opinion on last season's dressing room debacle, including the "he's a winner so he was right" lobby
Dressing room debacles are usually caused by poor/week management.Senior players should be asking questions when tactics and managerial decisions are clearly wrong.

I suppose Miller also gets a pass for his (lack of) contribution/fight in the 5-1 pummelling at Ibrox as well?

Mental the amount of back bending folk allow this guy.

Look at the company he keeps. Look at the mouth on his wife.

He’s a dodgy, dodgy guy and this football club is in a FAR better place without his ‘influence’.
Can not be serious. :D

“Look at the mouth on his wife”

Pahahahah

Good luck Miller, great servant and I thank him for his efforts.

Thanks for the memorys Kenny, good luck.

Dressing room debacles are usually caused by poor/week management.Senior players should be asking questions when tactics and managerial decisions are clearly wrong.

Don’t disagree. We clearly do disagree, however, on the likelihood of a line being crossed, especially when everybody knew the situation with Murty was temporary.

The clear suggestion that Miller was looking to empty Murty’s shoes for his own ends is just a new depth of the selfishness he broadcasts for all to see.

And to be clear I was a fan of Miller right up until two seasons ago when it was just the selfishness of his football style that started to grate...

Don’t disagree. We clearly do disagree, however, on the likelihood of a line being crossed, especially when everybody knew the situation with Murty was temporary.

The clear suggestion that Miller was looking to empty Murty’s shoes for his own ends is just a new depth of the selfishness he broadcasts for all to see.

And to be clear I was a fan of Miller right up until two seasons ago when it was just the selfishness of his football style that started to grate...
Thats' my issue,it is all suggestion,innuendo and second hand stories,no hard facts.Of course you can chose to believe there is no smoke without fire,but I think we will have to agree to differ on this subject.

Thats' my issue,it is all suggestion,innuendo and second hand stories,no hard facts.Of course you can chose to believe there is no smoke without fire,but I think we will have to agree to differ on this subject.

keep chasing that 100% certainty dude

I'm happy with my 99% certainty Miller has become a bad egg in recent years and he certainly didn't help us last season... to say the least

His agent should have kept his trap shut. That little revelation about management pretty much confirmed he was a disturbance and happy with the pressure on Pedro and Murty with it providing a potential opening for him.

Been a big player for us, really grateful for those goals, but deep down he is a self serving schemer, thankfully that’s the sheeps problem now and not ours.

End Thread

He's got to go and shouldn't have been kept for last season.

I might be in a minority here but I actually believe Miller could go on to be a decent manager some day when he finally hangs up his boots. Forget all the nonsense his agent has come out with about him doing a job with us, that's not what I'm talking about here. I just think though he's got the attributes to do well somewhere. He's done very well to squeeze every ounce out of his career despite not being overly blessed with natural skill, he's pretty professional in how he approaches things and it seems he's rather outspoken and not afraid of confrontation. He strikes me as someone who could do well in that role.

Good luck Kenny, always gave a 100% as far as i am concerned. All the best wherever you go.

I don't dislike Keny Miller, he has been a good servant to Rangers and I believe his heart rests with the club.
I would be disappointed to see him in an Aberdeen shirt.
But I suppose after a Filth one, then everything is relative.

Back