Miller to the sheep

His agent may be right and results may have been better than Murty ultimately achieved, however, that is not Miller's right to decide. The board, rightly or wrongly appointed someone who had done ok for us in his previous role as caretaker. For Miller (or via his agent or missus) to deliberately attempt to undermine the board appointed manager, in order to get himself into that position, is a pretty poor show. His only job was to attempt to turn things around on the field, and other than the Hearts at Murrayfield match, he failed abysmally. I would guess that Lennon may have had second thoughts on signing Miller, given that he personally has first hand experience of stabbing the incumbent manager in the back and may be concerned that the situation was reminiscent of how he got rid of O'Neill.

If I was McInnes I would be very concerned. You can just see how the Aberdeen papers (spurred on by Miller and his cheerleaders) would be stirring things up when Aberdeen go through a dodgy patch of results and the fans start howling for a change at management level.

I think he still has a lot to offer, certainly not with us but he could easily play for the Sheep or Hivs this season.

I would like to wish him well and normally would, but if he signs for any of the filth who despise us then he can gtf.

That's pretty much every Club in Scotland.

He is agent really is a helmet. Back when Pedro was in charge Miller would leak the team to his agent who would then tell his mates etc. One of my mates happened to have a relation in that circle so it wasn't unknown to get the team the night before. That is not something exclusive to Miller as happens at many clubs but the agent revelled in it all.

Kenny is a helmet. Just so happens his agent and wife are as well.

Shows how detached from reality they are that he was p*ssed off he wasn’t offered the Rangers managers job FFS :D

Miller didn’t help us at all last season. In fact, he hampered us time and time again trying to create problems in consecutive managers dressing rooms. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Severely damaged his credibility he had worked hard to gain back.

Should never have been back at Rangers once he played for the beasts on the other side of the city and this would sum him up. Also didn’t realise the sheep needed a new LB?

Good riddance.

I personally wish him well, he scored enough goals, important ones at that, to deserve respect.

Nobody has a clue what actually happened in the dressing room after the Scottish Cup semi, just the same as nobody knows exactly what happened with Pedro, but we do know both of those guys were rubbish managers.

Murty I have ympathy for as he was put in that position it Pedro was an absolute fraud, and if Miller called him out on it then I don’t have a problem with that, but I’m also guessing, he could have been totally out of order.

Looking ahead practically, I’m quite happy with the move, at 38 he is nowhere near the player he was and won’t improve Aberdeen at his age, so it makes our job of beating them a bit easier.

He’ll score against the rattlers. He’ll also try to prove a point against us after all that carry on.

He gave his all for us, not the most technically gifted but you can’t fault him for effort. 110% effort, Something most of our players lacked.

Good luck to him if he gets the Livi player manager job!

Not a fan of him personally but can't knock the important goals he scored for us. If true a very short sighted signing by Aberdeen which is pleasing. Best of luck getting that hammy fixed...

Reactions: TN8
Done,decent certain memories,move on,let some other mob take the “baggage “that comes with him.

I've personally never took to Miller, but I can't deny that he's really looked after himself and for somebody pushing 39 he's in great physical shape.

That being said; hopegully his legs go early doors this season.

Especially at Murrayfield when he ran Berra and Souttar ragged.

I know you are a staunch defender of KM on here MU. As a player his contribution can’t be argued.

However, the guy undermined two consecutive dressing rooms, that cannot be argued. He used his agent and wife to badmouth the club. He also leaked dressing room information to journalists and enemies of the club. All for the benefit of Miller and Miller alone. Not the club. This all harmed us extremely over the course of last season.

He is a rat.

Kenny is a helmet. Just so happens his agent and wife are as well.

Shows how detached from reality they are that he was p*ssed off he wasn’t offered the Rangers managers job FFS :D

Miller didn’t help us at all last season. In fact, he hampered us time and time again trying to create problems in consecutive managers dressing rooms. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Severely damaged his credibility he had worked hard to gain back.

I’d agree about the Manager part but when it was handed to the under 20 coach then it sort of goes out the window. Obviously neither of them should have got it, that much is obvious.

The rest of your post is complete rubbish imo. The two managers created problems for themselves. It’s mad how everyone is clamouring to blame Miller for the being completely out of their depth. Of course I realise why, KM has always been a very easy target for some in our support because he played for the Filth, which I won’t be a hypocrite about, I didn’t want him back for the same reason.

All that being said I think he’s been a terrific servant and we, as a club, have been completely amateur in the way we’ve dealt with the whole debacle and his impending departure. I wish him well.

I’d agree about the Manager part but when it was handed to the under 20 coach then it sort of goes out the window. Obviously neither of them should have got it, that much is obvious.

The rest of your post is complete rubbish imo. The two managers created problems for themselves. It’s mad how everyone is clamouring to blame Miller for the being completely out of their depth. Of course I realise why, KM has always been a very easy target for some in our support because he played for the Filth, which I won’t be a hypocrite about, I didn’t want him back for the same reason.

All that being said I think he’s been a terrific servant and we, as a club, have been completely amateur in the way we’ve dealt with the whole debacle and his impending departure. I wish him well.

Even if you don’t like your boss, you still act as a professional. The two were out of their depth but that didn’t give licence to Miller to start two dressing room revolts nor undermine the managers.

Running to journalists and enemies of the club, leaking match day and dressing room information. Giving your wife and agent opportunities to badmouth the club in public.

If that’s your idea of a terrific servant, deary me. Do me a favour. He played well for us at times as a player. As a man and supposedly someone who cares about the club? Absolutely not. His contribution to last season was to create further embarrassment and damage for the club when we needed it least.

KM cares only for himself.

“Management is something that has always appealed to him and he could be a player/manager next season.

“We’d need to ensure that the situation was right for him but I’ve represented top managers and I’ve no doubt that Kenny could become one.

“He has all the attributes you need — he ticks all the boxes.

He’s shrewd tactically and has an easy way with players, especially younger ones.

“During his time at Rangers, he would spend time on the training pitch helping explain things to them.

“Kenny has the drive and the desire to be successful in whatever he does and I’m sure that if he’d been appointed Rangers’ manager for six months they could have had a better end to the season.”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...on-kenny-miller-in-charge-over-graeme-murty/#

To be fair he’s probably correct!

I know you are a staunch defender of KM on here MU. As a player his contribution can’t be argued.

However, the guy undermined two consecutive dressing rooms, that cannot be argued. He used his agent and wife to badmouth the club. He also leaked dressing room information to journalists and enemies of the club. All which harmed us extremely over the course of last season.

He is a rat.

I'm a staunch defender of any Rangers player I think is getting unwarranted abuse mate.

There's no question that Pedro and Murty were the main reasons for their own downfalls and Miller, and other senior pros, got frustrated with some of the decisions they were making.

However, Miller should've conducted himself better at times, no question and I won't defend him for that.

Where I will defend him is from the toe curling "his legs have gone" pish and "he's done" nonsense.

They haven't and he's not, as the fact that several managers in our top league, with top coaching qualifications are desperate to sign him would suggest.

He's certainly not good enough for us now, he's certainly lost a yard, but still is a naturally fit athlete, with terrific movement off the ball, that can easily play in our league for another season successfully at a lesser team.

He may be a rat for some on FF, but certainly not for the majority of Rangers supporters that follow hone and away every week.

Remember the whole end at Murrayfield singing his name last season when he destroyed Berra and Souttar?

Don’t understand the vitriol for him if he signs for Aberdeen! Number 1 we don’t want him anymore and rightly so but Aberdeen are the 2nd best side in the country right now and why would he not sign for them?

Fwiw I don’t think he will go there.
I don’t care who he plays for as long as it’s not us

I'm a staunch defender of any Rangers player I think is getting unwarranted abuse mate.

There's no question that Pedro and Murty were the main reasons for their own downfalls and Miller, and other senior pros, got frustrated with some of the decisions they were making.

However, Miller should've conducted himself better at times, no question and I won't defend him for that.

Where I will defend him is from the toe curling "his legs have gone" pish and "he's done" nonsense.

They haven't and he's not, as the fact that several managers in our top league, with top coaching qualifications are desperate to sign him would suggest.

He's certainly not good enough for us now, he's certainly lost a yard, but still is a naturally fit athlete, with terrific movement off the ball, that can easily play in our league for another season successfully at a lesser team.

He may be a rat for some on FF, but certainly not for the majority of Rangers supporters that follow hone and away every week.

Remember the whole end at Murrayfield singing his name last season when he destroyed Berra and Souttar?

I do. Like I said his contribution as a player over the years cannot be argued. Murrayfield however, was when most agreed PC was a debacle. When Miller undermined the next manager, opinions rightly changed. Some will also remember Miller wandering all over the place in midfield in many games and leaving Morelos completely isolated.

He severely tarnished his reputation with us last season.

Ps. I have a season ticket btw :D

I am getting the impression KM is a bit of an oddball.

Aberdeen fans will slaughter him if he doesn't score on his first outing.

I do. Like I said his contribution as a player over the years cannot be argued. Murrayfield however, was when most agreed PC was a debacle. When Miller undermined the next manager, opinions rightly changed. Some will also remember Miller wandering all over the place in midfield in many games and leaving Morelos completely isolated.

He severely tarnished his reputation with us last season.

Ps. I have a season ticket btw :D

He certainly never tarnished his reputation the way everyone of those Rangers players that played in the 2 greatest humiliations against the scum in modern times at the end of the season did mate.

I'm too young to have been there, but I can only imagine 4-2 at the piggery in '79 and obviously '57 at Hampden could compare.

Oh for a bit of Kenny Miller will to win and desire in those 2 games, instead of watching "the cry was I surrender" imposters we were subjected to.

He certainly never tarnished his reputation the way everyone of those Rangers players that played in the 2 greatest humiliations against the scum in modern times at the end of the season did mate.

I'm too young to have been there, but I can only imagine 4-2 at the piggery in '79 and obviously '57 at Hampden could compare.

Oh for a bit of Kenny Miller will to win and desire in those 2 games, instead of watching "the cry was I surrender" imposters we were subjected to.
LOL!! :D

I don’t see him moving his family up to Aberdeen, they’ve not long built a new house
The sheep already have players who are only in the city 3 days a week, the boy Logan being one of them

Glad you find it funny.

I certainly wasn't laughing when I left Hampden and the piggery in those 2 games.

Unless you were at the other end of course.
Mate, he played in the 5-1 humiliation at the piggery last season and was so bad he was whipped off after an hour. That day was as bad as both this season.

You’re intentionally over-egging the pudding.

Miller done well for us over his three spells, but he is 100% finished as a footballer at this level so him going to the sheep wouldn't bother me at all in terms of strengthening them.

Mate, he played in the 5-1 humiliation at the piggery last season and was so bad he was whipped off after an hour. That day was as bad as both this season.

Think you've either got amnesia or selective memory if you think the 5-1 under Warburton was remotely close to being as bad as the last 2.

If you remember, it was 2-1 at half time, with Miller assisting Garner's goal.

Wee Barrie had a great chance to make it 2-2 in the 2nd half.

It went pear shaped when Senderos got sent off, then Kiernan got injured, leaving us with no central defenders.

We were in that game for an hour, which was remarkable considering we'd an unfit Barton and Kranjcar in midfield.

The last 2 games we never threatened and the mentally challengeds toyed with us and took the pish.

Even if you don’t like your boss, you still act as a professional. The two were out of their depth but that didn’t give licence to Miller to start two dressing room revolts nor undermine the managers.

Running to journalists and enemies of the club, leaking match day and dressing room information. Giving your wife and agent opportunities to badmouth the club in public.

If that’s your idea of a terrific servant, deary me. Do me a favour. He played well for us at times as a player. As a man and supposedly someone who cares about the club? Absolutely not. His contribution to last season was to create further embarrassment and damage for the club when we needed it least.

KM cares only for himself.

I’m talking about his contribution as a whole mate. I won’t debate with you that he could/should have conducted himself better this season because again that’s pretty obvious, but I think the stick he is getting is ludicrous.

As I said above, some continue to give some of our board a free pass with shit like this, whilst slaughtering KM because he played for the mutants. We have been completely amateur in our handling of the situation and KM has been hung out to dry because he’d had enough of the utter shambles we had become and did something about it. Some will say that was above his station, others may see that as proof that he DOES care.

I suppose it’ll all come out in the wash at some point.

At the time that was up there with the worst result I could remember, not even close to the other 5-1, 4-0 or the 5-0

Back