Monday's back pages - 42 images

A 6.0 , for a goalkeeper who did nothing but pick the ball out of the net?
For"inspiration"we should be showing the team and manager the arsenal ladies team demolish the Chelsea ladies team game played yesterday!

The usual mentally challenged hordes laying blame on Eck whilst he has been treated with contempt by the racist thumbheid.Stand your ground Eck and don’t pander to these bastards.

A 6.0 , for a goalkeeper who did nothing but pick the ball out of the net?
For"inspiration"we should be showing the team and manager the arsenal ladies team demolish the Chelsea ladies team game played yesterday!
Was just going to post this.
Showed strong hands for one save = 6
bwahahaha utter pish.
No one was above a 4...except maybe naesmith for his goal

So Commons thinks that it was right to refuse Gazza in to the Hall of Fame, but thinks Mcleish should go out of his way to get the racist Griffiths back in the team?

Leckie blaming TV for poor International attendances. How does he explain sell-out Ibrox for every game. He needs to realise that there's no interest in International Football, apart from Euro and World Cup Finals.

This is what happens when you try to murder the largest club in the country, as far as I know no other FA turns on a member club at the behest of another club, reap what you sow, Feckers, now watch the blame game start, the death of Scottish football cant come quick enough for this Rangers fan, so we can get out of this shithole.

Leckie blaming TV for poor International attendances. How does he explain sell-out Ibrox for every game. He needs to realise that there's no interest in International Football, apart from Euro and World Cup Finals.

Add to the fact that Scottish football has alienated its biggest club and supporters! Potential tens of thousands good bears wont go near that crap anymore!

Add to the fact that Scottish football has alienated its biggest club and supporters! Potential tens of thousands good bears wont go near that crap anymore!

That is exactly my position on this, the way our club,players and fans have been shit on has destroyed my previous attachment to the Scotland team as, to me they represent the Scottish football establishment, I am now mostly unconcerned in the fortunes of the Scotland team with just an interest in how any Rangers player gets on if there is one in the team.o_O

W.A.T.P.

Some utter shite in the papers. Usual knives out for big Eck and the ratings, deary me. Love wee Fraser Airds tattoo on left arm haha

The usual mentally challenged hordes laying blame on Eck whilst he has been treated with contempt by the racist thumbheid.Stand your ground Eck and don’t pander to these bastards.

The racist has scored four goals in ninteen matches for Scotland.

Let that sink in for a moment.

No interest in the national team but don't wish to see Mcleish fail. I am seeing a new trend by filth supporters though which is disgusting but I suppose expected. They are spreading rumours all over social media that he isn't well or is on medication. Its something they done when Walter Smith was rumoured for the job as well I noticed. This sort of behaviour is a new low even for them and scummy as %^*&. They really are still hurting because of helicopter Sunday and can't stand the sight of him. Tragic really.

Back