More Hearts tickets available

GovanFront4

Just got an email there that the Mygers points requirement has dropped down to 1368 for Hearts. Only South Upper available.

Trying for my son using his log in with 1421 points & it's not letting me. He got a email also. Getting the dreaded 'A maximum of 1 tickets for RANGERS v HEARTS can be purchased' anyone help?

Won’t let me check out just gives me the red error message saying a max of 1 can be purchased - meet all the requirements can’t get past it

Looked at the for my son but assuming he wouldn’t be next to me as I got a ticket from the original allocation.

I think this is a great place to sit.

I am guessing hospitality packages must have a few left over.

If anyone has been offered one and doesn’t want it please PM me. I’m looking for one.

Trying for my son using his log in with 1421 points & it's not letting me. He got a email also. Getting the dreaded 'A maximum of 1 tickets for RANGERS v HEARTS can be purchased' anyone help?

Have you remembered to click 'update basket'?

Could have got one in SS Upper, initially, with my points, but had to wait until my son's window (lower points), came around to guarantee two together. Got both in North Stand which is OK, but SS Upper is a cracking seat.

I think this is a great place to sit.

I am guessing hospitality packages must have a few left over.
Yet for the final if we get there against the scum these hospitality seats will be snapped up by the pricks who only want to go to old firm games. That’s what really pisses me off. When the hospitality doesn’t sell out then it goes back to the normal supporter and it’s a nightmare for anyone at this stage to organise travel

Yet for the final if we get there against the scum these hospitality seats will be snapped up by the pricks who only want to go to old firm games. That’s what really pisses me off. When the hospitality doesn’t sell out then it goes back to the normal supporter and it’s a nightmare for anyone at this stage to organise travel
Agree mate, got the email this morning, doesn't leave much time to organise travel

Logged in and it says you need to have, or to have purchased a Hearts SCSF group - how can you purchase that? You either have it or you don't surely?

Logged in and it says you need to have, or to have purchased a Hearts SCSF group - how can you purchase that? You either have it or you don't surely?
You don't purchase it is based on your points total and other criteria - the club will add the requirement to your account in order to allow you to purchase a ticket

Could have got one in SS Upper, initially, with my points, but had to wait until my son's window (lower points), came around to guarantee two together. Got both in North Stand which is OK, but SS Upper is a cracking seat.
If you and your son are on Friends an Family can't you buy his ticket under your window?

If you and your son are on Friends an Family can't you buy his ticket under your window?
No. He had less points than me, so had to wait until his window to guarantee both seats together, which is slightly annoying as both of us have more points than those now being able to purchase SS Upper. Still, don't grudge any bear getting a ticket. .

I've only been once and it was the day we lost 2-0 in Extra Time v them in the League Cup final I believe. One of the worst games I've ever been to.

Also one of the only times I remember Walter Smith being given a real hard time after subbing on Christian Daily.

I managed to get one, it's somewhat ironic that those on lower Mygers points end up with better seats than many before them in the queue.

I'm not complaining as this has happened a few times now for me

Back