Morelos interview

Give him a couple of the chances that fell to Waghorn against them last season and he'll burst the net, not an ounce of nerves or fear of missing in him.

He sounds like a nice kid and I'm pleased to hear he is enjoying it in Glasgow and out bagging castles instead of hoors!

IMAGEN-16865504-1.png
great picture cracking wee player

He's going to be a star. I thought he got a bit frustrated against thistle and lost his composure a few times. Hopefully he learns to keep a cool head and just concentrates on banging the goals in.

Probs bn said a few times but does it not show that the transition from the Scandinavian leagues and the likes is a easier transition for players

Delighted he has hit the ground running. I think he will get better and better. Love his attitude both for our club and on the park. We should know by now what the media are like here,give them nothing,I know fans want to know what's going on at the club. Trust those illiterate idiots over the way to take it out of context,thick as shit.

Probs bn said a few times but does it not show that the transition from the Scandinavian leagues and the likes is a easier transition for players

Think its more down to the individual, he still had to settle in Finland after leaving Colombia, although it was a definite plus for us that he was already used to the climate etc

The boy has the lot. Great finisher, scores all types of goals, works his socks off, his hold-up play is very good too.

I'm hoping, like everyone else, he can fire us to two victories this week.

Boy has played in Medellin ffs, with a crowd comprising of some of the most lethal bastards going.

Coming up against a team backed by a bunch of gypsies, tramps and benefit thieves at the piggery will not phase him.

Back