Motherwell vs Aberdeen + Semi final draw

Thought Motherwell were excellent tonight. They pressed Aberdeen all game. Moult and Bowman running wide certainly gave the sheep a problem. As for the sheep, they were rank and created nothing bar Christie on the breakaway. How Considine is playing football at the top level in this country I will never get my head around.

Oh, and Dom Ball, he was so, so poor.

Thought Motherwell were excellent tonight. They pressed Aberdeen all game. Moult and Bowman running wide certainly gave the sheep a problem. As for the sheep, they were rank and created nothing bar Christie on the breakaway. How Considine is playing football at the top level in this country I will never get my head around.

Oh, and Dom Ball, he was so, so poor.
Dom Ball was no great shakes for us to be fair. A couple of reasonable games in midfield was it. He couldn't get a regular game for a rotten championship team in England, so unsurprising he's poor here.

I can't say for sure cos I don't watch the sheep unless they're playing us or I hear they're getting gubbed (like tonight).

But I heard the commentary guys talking about the sheep normally playing 4321 successfully but tonight they were using 352.

Not being a party pooper but that change of system might explain the complete %^*& up they produced tonight, let's see if wee Derek changes it on Sunday.

Dom Ball was no great shakes for us to be fair. A couple of reasonable games in midfield was it. He couldn't get a regular game for a rotten championship team in England, so unsurprising he's poor here.

If you read the shite on here when the sheep snapped him up you'd have thought he was the new Franco Baresi

I liked the guy, but you're right he was never anything more than decent.

Aberdeen and the press like to think they have got better from last year but the truth is they haven't. Dom ball is awful, McKay Steven has been poor so far as has Greg Stewart.

How Clancey never sent off Christie is a joke, especially when it was right in front of 4th official. He will probably be match winner against Well on Sunday.
That's the 1st time this season that I have seen another team being aggressive, other than against us.
Motherwell showed what happens when you press the likes of Sheep and Mhanks, stand off them and they win, in about them and you have a chance.
Interesting to see how Well go from here.

Back