Murphy's Arms pub International Drive Orlando

I hope you realise the Wyndham over the road has a $25 per night resort fee that you’re going to get stung for when you check in.

Thanks for cheering me up!

Holiday off to a flier...

I hope you realise the Wyndham over the road has a $25 per night resort fee that you’re going to get stung for when you check in.
Is this true?
Haven’t came across this in Florida.
Was in the Rosen Plaza in April/May.

Is this true?
Haven’t came across this in Florida.
Was in the Rosen Plaza in April/May.
Yep. The Wyndham has a non negotiable resort fee of $25.

Not all of them have a resort fee. But sneaky bastards like the Wyndham get themselves higher up the “price low to high” searches by putting lower prices and then charging $25 a night on arrival.

Heading out to Florida tomorrow, I remember this was the pub running buses to our January games over there.
Is it as Rangers friendly as likely to find in International Drive?

Not really a holiday for lots of pubs and beer, but if there is a Rangers friendly place I would prefer to give them my money if I fancy a few pints. Or a few pitchers!

Are you on the TUI Dreamliner flight that has been delayed that we are sitting waiting to board ?

Head out to Florida (international drive) on the 26th. Glad I know there’s a few friendly pubs I can watch the World Cup or any pre-season games

Fox and Hounds moving to International Drive makes sense. Kissimmee is slowly fading away as everything moves closer to the parks.

Good to know where the Orlando RSC is now and I’ll be trying Game Changers next year.

Heading out to Florida on 8th July, take it the Game Changers will have out Europa March on 12th July ? Hoping to head there for a few beers.

Sounds like I have a choice of 2 :p

We're in the Wyndham which is just across the street from the big MacDonald, sounds very near the Game Changers.

Happy to give both pubs a few dollars and see which one I prefer.
I’m over here now Gamechangers is the new home of the Orlando rsc a few bears in it yesterday then we went to murphys a lot of bears in there as well gamechangers have the Rangers flags and signed strips up I’m not far from you I’m about 5 mins walk to Gamechangers
We are away down to Naples for the weekend for there 15th anniversary for there rsc anyone of those pubs are good

Safe travels bro

WATP

You never went in either, did you ?I didn't know what to expect but found it, like a lot of these types of pubs, dirty and unkept, George and the Dragon and Fox and Hounds were another two of the same ilk.
Some smashing pubs to be fair on International Drive, Millers Ale House and The Pub were really good and for food and atmosphere, i liked The Cheesecake Factory at Mall at Millennia.
The restaurant at The Hard Rock hotel has the best steaks in the world, according to Graeme Souness

Yes you’re right there mate, I was going to go in with the wee one In the buggy but a family of the in-washed went in in front of me so changed my mind.

Millers is one of my favourites on I-Drive, you know it’s good as it’s always mobbed, a bit like your gaffe. Also like the Pub and a few Bars down that way. Think I went to Game-changers one night and the draught beer was rotten, tend to stick to bottles out there!

Doing Mexico for a change this year on the 11th July, doubt I’ll find a pub for the qualifiers out there..

I’m over here now Gamechangers is the new home of the Orlando rsc a few bears in it yesterday then we went to murphys a lot of bears in there as well gamechangers have the Rangers flags and signed strips up I’m not far from you I’m about 5 mins walk to Gamechangers
We are away down to Naples for the weekend for there 15th anniversary for there rsc anyone of those pubs are good

Safe travels bro

WATP

One of my pals from back home is there just now, I’ll need to tell him to get in! Think he’s staying at the Rosen Inn near by..

Love reading threads about Rangers bars abroad

WATP

My Favourite one to date wasVegas, it was a fair taxi ride from the strip, my missus wasn’t amused! Anyway was spot on once we got there, old guy on an oxygen tank occasionally stopping for a sip of his beer. Had been out there for 30 years but originally from Glasgow..

You never went in either, did you ?I didn't know what to expect but found it, like a lot of these types of pubs, dirty and unkept, George and the Dragon and Fox and Hounds were another two of the same ilk.
Some smashing pubs to be fair on International Drive, Millers Ale House and The Pub were really good and for food and atmosphere, i liked The Cheesecake Factory at Mall at Millennia.
The restaurant at The Hard Rock hotel has the best steaks in the world, according to Graeme Souness

You are spot on Robert. Been several times to the Fox and Hounds over the years to watch our games, including the UEFA cup final.
On match days the pub is packed so you don't really notice the surroundings. Took the wife in on a non match day when we were passing by. It was like the pub from Star Wars. Dark and dingy and if looks could kill from the patrons. Got pelters from the missus for taking her into such a classy establishment!

You are spot on Robert. Been several times to the Fox and Hounds over the years to watch our games, including the UEFA cup final.
On match days the pub is packed so you don't really notice the surroundings. Took the wife in on a non match day when we were passing by. It was like the pub from Star Wars. Dark and dingy and if looks could kill from the patrons. Got pelters from the missus for taking her into such a classy establishment!
We went in once, day before an England game, managed to serve us after a couple of minutes in an empty pub, take our money without saying a word to me:),never went back

Back