My new licence plate - maximum staunch points await!

Only cost me $60 USD...

290qw5z.jpg

It says I'll have to wait about 6 weeks for it but it'll be worth it. :D

Sweet. I have Ibrox on my car plates and will be getting WATP for my truck soon. My mates have Hampden and The Lane on theirs.

There’s a smart blue Audi goes around my area (North East Scotland) with the plate W55ATP, I don’t know if he’s one of us or if it’s accidental, but it’s nice all the same.

There’s a smart blue Audi goes around my area (North East Scotland) with the plate W55ATP, I don’t know if he’s one of us or if it’s accidental, but it’s nice all the same.
Never an accident. Surely

Thought about getting one for a while.

RFC 1872 is taken.
1872 RFC is taken.
RFC WATP is taken.
Ibrox is taken.

Only one I can think of that might work is G51 RFC (G51 = Ibrox Postcode).

There must be more Rangers fans in Ohio than I realized!!

On a separate note... was driving around recently and saw an Audi A5 with "HIBEES" as the plate.

You can play around with Ohio plates here:

https://services.dps.ohio.gov/BMVOnlineServices/VR/Availability/Passenger/Check

FTP and FTQ are common plates here... not sure if it’s an area where I live or how they do it?
When we first moved my wife actually had FTQ given to her by the BMV.
I told her to take it back but she wouldn’t!

FTP and FTQ are common plates here... not sure if it’s an area where I live or how they do it?
When we first moved my wife actually had FTQ given to her by the BMV.
I told her to take it back but she wouldn’t!
Believe it or not the last 3 digits were designated by which area the car was first sold/registered

Thought about getting one for a while.

RFC 1872 is taken.
1872 RFC is taken.
RFC WATP is taken.
Ibrox is taken.

Only one I can think of that might work is G51 RFC (G51 = Ibrox Postcode).

There must be more Rangers fans in Ohio than I realized!!

On a separate note... was driving around recently and saw an Audi A5 with "HIBEES" as the plate.

You can play around with Ohio plates here:

https://services.dps.ohio.gov/BMVOnlineServices/VR/Availability/Passenger/Check

I have Ibrox in Florida. I know the guy that has the same in Ohio. He let me know he had it after seeing mines as he tried to get it for a car he had down here.

Last edited:

I was down in Naples a few weeks ago and it all sprung to mind. It''s weird some of the things I can remember from the old boards but couldn't tell you what I had for dinner last night.

I guess it's like how I can recite Rangers scorers and lineups from games 20 years ago but not from 2 years ago!! Although...

I was down in Naples a few weeks ago and it all sprung to mind. It''s weird some of the things I can remember from the old boards but couldn't tell you what I had for dinner last night.

I guess it's like how I can recite Rangers scorers and lineups from games 20 years ago but not from 2 years ago!! Although...

So you were in Naples and didnt make contact with the local club????? Jeez

Back