MyGers Auto Renewals

butcherboy

Official Ticketer
Auto renewal payments to be taken 15th April.

Prices held same as last year.

MyGers is bigger than ever and we would like to thank you for your continued support. With over 54,000 MyGers members, you are directly supporting investment into the first team.

MyGers membership prices have been FROZEN for the fourth consecutive season and as a thank you for your continued loyalty and support, all MyGers members who renew their 2024/25 membership by 31 May 2024 will receive an additional 10 MyGers points!

This season, MyGers members have enjoyed exclusive experiences such as; Men's and Women's Open Training Sessions, Junior Member Parties, Trophy Photo Opportunities and In Person First Team Experiences.

Being a MyGers member will offer an exhilarating experience, both in-person and virtually. We're amplifying our beloved annual events, ensuring an electrifying time for our members as we expand our experiences and events next season.​
ADKq_NZ6kX3z5q69NcdQ4oOeP_MAIU5xLo8IeReUI-hmcc8GQjd3E8Go62srNZN41h8OI1XyI2AHhs95yw5or2CfogSJamh_e0ZTOh8-TWKZrDnJExcvGc7RX4aSlwtK1H0sS8CqgHbD3sLqveBBc4WspxQ1MmOTf9c=s0-d-e1-ft
ADKq_Nbrc8MeAvePr758drOoFZ_XpOw_rl4sXczeKwsIVXi64KxHBOOGkRwrq9kwOajN-vQuzLxXSsvcdgu8wgx2N0QLMvEwdQQjzgLJiG5XOLgCJbkXtaMIsXjmgGlCpeqkL3twPUw22iRAEJQRfDb-JGzlGgAjbR-PikQ=s0-d-e1-ft
YOUNG ADULT & ADULTS
Ages 16+

• Rangers Crest Washbag
• Wooden 'Welcome to Ibrox' Sign
• Rangers F.C. Metal Pin Badge
• Membership Card
• Member Events & Experiences
• Exclusive Club & Partner Discounts
TRUEGERS
Ages 12-15

• Navy Cross Body Bag featuring the Rangers Crest
• Bluetooth Earphones
• Membership Card
• Exclusive Club & Partner Discounts​
ADKq_NZDl3-xAF4aZyKByju6o9ns7mwOA-2sH3ksO2RA1BgVRdyYw44XYdWiaxQTjUObAtRp6UW9CTwu5YPpoZTZMucpG8in-gd8dW0KAopOr8sf7_OfTX2S-4KQfH6cPpLq7nT-UNFddBI7nQ0gkvBa1XOkQ6u1j8DWW9U=s0-d-e1-ft
ADKq_Na-mHZ5xAutpAy7GA8e30yuTSUzf0mYCb-YjvEzfg3MImEaDa38qWcYNvIy7Z30XeE6dczzvc-vBITty2uAqzCAqzUlRfHoM9oeaeKTzyaAOU_JyOIab_vdd8-zSU0w_EMq3xzjAlk_MXXcpccXAEQcpHypdIM8KbQ=s0-d-e1-ft
FUTUREGERS
AGES 5-11

• Retro Shirt Drawstring Bag
• Rangers Drawing Pad
• 3D Stickers
• Membership Card
• Mascot Opportunities
BORNGERS
AGES 0-4

• Rangers Mini Backpack with Detachable Reins
• Silicone Cup with Straw
• Membership Card
ADKq_NYMX8RCl1xknsldGIP9flpDc0D80Kf6Whdwdkm9EdnyaZNafovP10JWlhKsmqQbFUc0WCgu_kOugMRcxpYVwju3t2m_IKOvcqBCZCRl_iMk9R3hxaCpcYl1YhkXmGirH3V74gccNPMOupmM6jlTT5rPNc0=s0-d-e1-ft
ADKq_NasxFmZSGRBZj50MwmMPbyclcmYWWSH8PExKZw8G1f6iKolOD3x2ECZJPsyPLfgSBfKyJi1QpON4tGK_DEcHdySoO_a0XoQ2krhCVh2rESEgRRnYbUj-PQll4eoL8p7bY_geXV0qPaAsI5X4_CHhgl7O-CKeYaVWfkrIEZ1fA=s0-d-e1-ft
You are enrolled to the membership renewal programme and your Membership for the 2024/25 season will be automatically renewed.

Membership Renewal Payment - Monday 15 April 10am - payment run will take around 24 hours to complete.

If your card details have changed since last year, we unfortunately won't be able to process your 2024/25 membership renewal automatically. To continue your membership experience into next season, please click HERE from Tuesday 16 April at 1pm.​
ADKq_Nb4jzTbIzVWhvR0NMSUP3SQlumYa9M4GfW_v3lrYbfRoq-jwVUSMY9wu6w9LfimatofmAxzHrr85nAV4Bkc_3Sf-VcZRR06E8WFYny0kgAjHlfS4DNmJEBL60AbW9xHcDHx_HWSweHsNN5xdwYdYcmQGA=s0-d-e1-ft
ADKq_Na8B7-9BU8oR-niYK8VWPhXr790m0IKdi0oL5oGroxXuvDeYmvWe0F4hmgnEcmP4ZFncNdo4uDN0NuHcxJAkvQ1EJjvEJcDqp6puPyIoXd73qxlldKAz1wL9Ks=s0-d-e1-ft
Should we be unable to process your auto-renewal for any reason, we will contact you directly on Tuesday 16 April.

If you would prefer not to be automatically renewed, please email mygers@rangers.co.uk before 10:00am on Thursday 11 April. Please make sure you include your full name and Rangers Number, which is 000500000xxx, within the e-mail.​

My membership came out my bank last week for the true price. Nothing for my son yet though it's the same bank details.

I went into do it there and charging me the £1 web sales fee. Just grudge that crap immensely. Could handle losing £20 on a duff tip a lot better.

What's the script with the auto renewal will it come off eventually or am I going to have to pay the nonsense quid?

My membership came out my bank last week for the true price. Nothing for my son yet though it's the same bank details.

I went into do it there and charging me the £1 web sales fee. Just grudge that crap immensely. Could handle losing £20 on a duff tip a lot better.

What's the script with the auto renewal will it come off eventually or am I going to have to pay the nonsense quid?
You will have to pay the extra quid. 3 out of 5 of ours were the same and it was nothing to do with the cards as the payments came of the same cards for the other 2. There are far too many payments like this rejecting for it not to be the clubs fault so they have a cheek charging us all an extra pound. They must be making a fair amount off this :))

End of May deadline if the auto renewal didn't work, and still get the 10 points until then?
"MyGers membership prices have been FROZEN for the fourth consecutive season and as a thank you for your continued loyalty and support, all MyGers members who renew their 2024/25 membership by 31 May 2024 will receive an additional 10 MyGers points! "

Latest posts

Back