Mygers Update

So, if you went to all home games included in the latest update (including Europa league but excluding Copenhagen friendly), plus the cup semi final and final and also registered for Hibs away and st. Mirren away (unsuccessful in getting ticket). How many points added would that be?

So, if you went to all home games included in the latest update (including Europa league but excluding Copenhagen friendly), plus the cup semi final and final and also registered for Hibs away and st. Mirren away (unsuccessful in getting ticket). How many points added would that be?

There are no points for registering for away games.

Only 5 points at the end of the season if you registered for at least 1 game in the whole season.

You get nothing for the cup final or registration for the two away games( in this update.)

Aris is the only home game I missed. Went to the Copenhagen friendly and the semi final v hearts too.

After all that…I’ve narrowed down the gap to silver from 130 points to….129 points.

Well that’s something I guess

Does anyone else think that there should be a level below Bronze, points threshhold currently 20 -1309.
So you could have someone who has attended every home game (collecting 91.3 % of points ) for 4 years and they are aligned with someone who has just purchased a MyGers membership that day. Seems unfair.

Wonder how they’re calculating the 91%

4 years of rangers tv, 2 years programme subscription, b team and woman team ST and the yearly mygers points amount to more than 200? That’s even before you individual programmes, tours, champions wall and EH

Does anyone else think that there should be a level below Bronze, points threshhold currently 20 -1309.
So you could have someone who has attended every home game (collecting 91.3 % of points ) for 4 years and they are aligned with someone who has just purchased a MyGers membership that day. Seems unfair.
It wouldn't really matter as euro aways and Hampden are top down anyway. You need a season ticket for domestic aways so that rules out those below 150 more or less and most above will have far more points than that.

Silver and Gold have large gaps from top to bottom for domestic aways so it's not as big an issue as it looks.

Gold numbers seem to stay the same so essentially it is a closed shop unless you travel to Europe.Im dropping back every update.Only 4 this time though.

It wouldn't really matter as euro aways and Hampden are top down anyway. You need a season ticket for domestic aways so that rules out those below 150 more or less and most above will have far more points than that.

Silver and Gold have large gaps from top to bottom for domestic aways so it's not as big an issue as it looks.
I get it, but holistically just looks a bit shit IMO,

I honestly don’t trust the process. Surely you shouldn’t have to chase. No Hearts Semi added (1 point) or Sparta/Slavia (whoever it was) home game added.

My unlimited RTV sitting after the last update aswell and have no idea if that’s been added
Assuming you've had the email with your points update, click on the part it tells you to & you'll see your points breakdown.....that should tell you if your RTV has been added and on what date.

There should be more levels , a 3 category system doesn’t reflect the points at either end of the spectrum and penalises people by bracketing them in with those hundreds of points below them.

Obviously done with marketing angle of gold , silver bronze,

I’m high gold , no real incentive given total number in gold

A question regarding MyGers membership.

I only joined the MyGers membership this season and at this moment I’m in the bronze tier, so I was wondering when it came to the old firm etc, would people in gold, silver tiers get first opportunity to get tickets before me ?

Do the thresholds normally rise by circa 35 for the bottom of Silver?

November 2023 - Base Silver 1275
January 2024 - Base Silver 1310

That's a jump of 35 points in 2 months!

I had never had points added for the European games and Copenhagen friendly is there a way to contact the club to get it changed ?

A question regarding MyGers membership.

I only joined the MyGers membership this season and at this moment I’m in the bronze tier, so I was wondering when it came to the old firm etc, would people in gold, silver tiers get first opportunity to get tickets before me ?
No, for home games all MyGers members get access at the exact same time

I had never had points added for the European games and Copenhagen friendly is there a way to contact the club to get it changed ?
Are you sure as they aren't added like the league games they are added to the original ticket purchase which would be a lot earlier.

If they haven't then the address is mygers@rangers.co.uk

Apologies, as I know this will have been posted previously. How do I see what matched My Gers points have been awarded for and how many?

I can't see it in my account Order History or under the My Gers tab.

Thanks

Edit - Found it

Last edited:
I gave a laughing emoji sb.
it reminded me of old mr gidney my maths teacher, 1963, :))

Ok thanks for that. Is the tier system more for away matches then ?
Yes.
European away games and semi finals and finals are awarded from top points down.
Domestic away games are allocated via tiers with gold tier getting more tickets than silver tier and bronze getting less.
Tickets for celtc (when they bother to give us any) are balloted for those in Gold only.

Creeping closer to Gold, but will be nowhere near it when they take out my Edmiston House membership.
But everyone else will drop off too. Should be almost as you were, and the average point total for gold should drop.

Do the thresholds normally rise by circa 35 for the bottom of Silver?

November 2023 - Base Silver 1275
January 2024 - Base Silver 1310

That's a jump of 35 points in 2 months!
The thresholds change at every update, generally by the amount of points available between each update. 35 points is less than the number of points that could have been earned by going to all games

Yes.
European away games and semi finals and finals are awarded from top points down.
Domestic away games are allocated via tiers with gold tier getting more tickets than silver tier and bronze getting less.
Tickets for celtc (when they bother to give us any) are balloted for those in Gold only.
Ok Thanks.

I've not had the Prague (H), Europa League game added.

What's the best email to contact about getting that sorted?

I've not had the Prague (H), Europa League game added.

What's the best email to contact about getting that sorted?
You sure? It won't appear as a new line in recent purchase history. The 5 points will be assigned to the original purchase of the game back in October or whenever the money came out.

You sure? It won't appear as a new line in recent purchase history. The 5 points will be assigned to the original purchase of the game back in October or whenever the money came out.
Cheers - that's what happened. Was hiding on page 2 of my history.

I’m 15 points shy of getting in gold. Been like this since I started. Apply for every away game, take all home cup games, bought an rtv package. What can I buy to get me into the gold. It’s doing my head in constantly just missing out on it.

I’m 15 points shy of getting in gold. Been like this since I started. Apply for every away game, take all home cup games, bought an rtv package. What can I buy to get me into the gold. It’s doing my head in constantly just missing out on it.
Euro aways is probably the best bet

Back