Mygers Update

I was thinking it might start about 1450 but you're right about more off site hospitality.
It started at 1467 for the Hearts Semi-final

Given the allocation is slight smaller since the Scottish FA take a few extra added that there is also an update to happen more like 1500-1550 might push towards 1550-1600 depends what the decide to use as well

Given the allocation is slight smaller since the Scottish FA take a few extra added that there is also an update to happen more like 1500-1550 might push towards 1550-1600 depends what the decide to use as well
Yes - I'd forgotten about the off site hospitality as well. I imagine they'll be milking it. Also is there not the same issue as before where SFA member club get tickets thus reducing overall allocation even further?

Yes - I'd forgotten about the off site hospitality as well. I imagine they'll be milking it. Also is there not the same issue as before where SFA member club get tickets thus reducing overall allocation even further?
Yes I said that in the post the Scottish FA will take a few extra for their needs for the final

How does it work with away games? I registered for St Johnstone in Feb, got a ticket and paid / went.

Does the 5 + 10 points add to my total? Doesn’t appear to have so far

How does it work with away games? I registered for St Johnstone in Feb, got a ticket and paid / went.

Does the 5 + 10 points add to my total? Doesn’t appear to have so far
Added in the July update

5 for applying for any away game

10 for buying the average offered to your tier

Quite possible yes

I think back to 2022 - semi-final was 470 ( I was 70 points above it) then the final was 715?

And that was with the same type of allocation for both, it might shock a few that is does start at that
But how? The number of mygers members increased and more people signed up to cccs due to missing out on the Celtic semi final/hearts final

Then you consider it’s an extra 2 years that bronze and silver members have had to accrue points, whilst they lost very little or 0 for previous seasons. Obviously the cut off is going to increase

Once it’s been 5 full seasons of mygers you’ll find there’s thousands grouped closely together and people will be questioning how they miss out on 50/50 hampden games when they’ve done all home cup, Europe and league games. People who do friendlies will be ahead. People who do friendlies and European aways will be further ahead. That’s without considering extra purchases

I would be willing to bet that there will be hundreds, if not thousands, of fans who’ll have discrepancies in their points totals but they’ll have no clue it’s wrong

It’s embarrassing that they still add points manually. How can some members already have Hibs added on whilst there’s others with only 1 point or 0 for Hibs? Imagine for one second someone didn’t check their points totals and missed out on a Hampden ballot because of the mygers team not correctly adding points on.
This is the first I've ever checked it and that's my main concern now. I just took it for granted that it would be right I didn't even know they added it manually. Surely there is easier ways of doing it than that.

But how? The number of mygers members increased and more people signed up to cccs due to missing out on the Celtic semi final/hearts final

Then you consider it’s an extra 2 years that bronze and silver members have had to accrue points, whilst they lost very little or 0 for previous seasons. Obviously the cut off is going to increase

Once it’s been 5 full seasons of mygers you’ll find there’s thousands grouped closely together and people will be questioning how they miss out on 50/50 hampden games when they’ve done all home cup, Europe and league games. People who do friendlies will be ahead. People who do friendlies and European aways will be further ahead. That’s without considering extra purchases
Because they will be a some that think got one for the semi-final and think the final is a cert as well without realising that an update/size of allocation

There will some that still are getting to grips of MyGers especially if they joined this season

Your last part is correct once the 5 full seasons is done it will be questioning time for a few as well

Because they will be a some that think got one for the semi-final and think the final is a cert as well without realising that an update/size of allocation

There will some that still are getting to grips of MyGers especially if they joined this season
But surely people aren’t seriously citing previous years cut offs as a barometer?

That method will only be close to being valid in the 25/26 season when there’s been 5 clear years of mygers

Missing Hibs at home points, others also had problems with that game.
Check it again tomorrow.

Going by a few post on here regarding the final for the mygers points cut of there going to be loads disappointed. I will be amazed if it drops below 1500/1550 even then it might be touch and go. Sure hearts started about 1460odd take into account there has been other update plus more tickets will likely be sold to as hospitality.

I’m sitting at 1498 but they haven’t added my Hibs or semi final yet so should have 1504

I should have a lot more I really don’t think they have added everything for me. I was on the old travel club, CCCS for years etc. I’ve emailed them piles of times can’t be bothered anymore emailing. If I stick on the border line of getting hampden tickets I’ll be happy enough

This is the first I've ever checked it and that's my main concern now. I just took it for granted that it would be right I didn't even know they added it manually. Surely there is easier ways of doing it than that.
I’ve known my points has been wrong for ages but they kept ignoring me or saying break down was on my account, they make it that difficult. I think I ended up forgetting about it as I still had enough for hampden games, albeit the hearts semi I had to go to the second ballot.

I think I might be screwed here for the final but hopefully get sorted through the RSC allocation as I’m top of list of points for our club. Depending how many tickets the RSCs get

It’s going to be sickening seeing some pricks who has no interest in the normal games at Ibrox getting his big day out with the off site hospitality all because he has a bit more money than the rest of us

I’m sitting at 1498 but they haven’t added my Hibs or semi final yet so should have 1504

I should have a lot more I really don’t think they have added everything for me. I was on the old travel club, CCCS for years etc. I’ve emailed them piles of times can’t be bothered anymore emailing. If I stick on the border line of getting hampden tickets I’ll be happy enough
Yeah that is the issue with the like of the Hibs game or other missing points it could affect something like the final

Semi-final mostly be in the July update

Cut-off is likely going to be the Celtic game

Am the exact same amount of points as you, @rangeral Your the FF mygers expert, u think we will make the cut off for the final mate

Last edited:
Am the exact same amount of points as you, @rangeral Your the FF mygers expert, u think we will make the cut off mate
What I posted earlier ( no expert mind you!)

Given the allocation is slight smaller since the Scottish FA take a few extra added that there is also an update to happen more like 1500-1550 might push towards 1550-1600 depends what the club decide to use as well

What I posted earlier ( no expert mind you!)

Given the allocation is slight smaller since the Scottish FA take a few extra added that there is also an update to happen more like 1500-1550 might push towards 1550-1600 depends what the club decide to use as well
Cheers mate appreciated

Missing Hibs at home points, others also had problems with that game.
Check it again tomorrow.
I'm missing the points for Hibs aswell. Checked my order history and there are 2 entries for the home game against Hearts on the same date. One has 5 points and nothing for the other entry.

I'm missing the points for Hibs aswell. Checked my order history and there are 2 entries for the home game against Hearts on the same date. One has 5 points and nothing for the other entry.
Need to wait to tell them there's something wrong. They don't like errors being pointed out to them just now and won't do anything about it. Looks like they would rather have all complaints at once and look at it then.

I’m at 1550, I’ll be gutted if I don’t get one. The last Hampden game I actually missed was the last Scottish Cup Final against the beggars over 20 years ago

I’m at 1550, I’ll be gutted if I don’t get one. The last Hampden game I actually missed was the last Scottish Cup Final against the beggars over 20 years ago
There will be a massive slice taken for 1 off hospitality for this one,even more than normal.

There will be a massive slice taken for 1 off hospitality for this one,even more than normal.
Yeah that’s what I’m worried about.

I’ve said it before but to be honest if I can no longer get Hampden tickets I’ll be binning MyGers, it’s literally the only reason I have it. I think a good few will be in the same boat as me as well.

Does any know how many tickets we will get for final? A know we got 21k for semi but can't see numbers for previous scottish cup finals

I’ve said it before but to be honest if I can no longer get Hampden tickets I’ll be binning MyGers, it’s literally the only real have it. I think a good few will be in the same boat as me as well.
Theres a few i know the same.

Slightly less than that
I think it will be a bit more than slightly less tbh, every senior club in Scotland get tickets and even the regional referess associations can apply for tickets and will get an allocation , then the club will take their share , then add the Ibrox and Hampden hospitality, I think there may be around 17k will go to MyGers.

I think it will be a bit more than slightly less tbh, every senior club in Scotland get tickets and even the regional referess associations can apply for tickets and will get an allocation , then the club will take their share , then add the Ibrox and Hampden hospitality, I think there may be around 17k will go to MyGers.
The overall allocation should be around 20k?

There won’t be 17000 going to mygers. Overall allocation will be close to 20000 and you need to take into account the RSC allocation and how much will go to club use for corporates/hospitality/players/staff

There won’t be 17000 going to mygers. Overall allocation will be close to 20000 and you need to take into account the RSC allocation and how much will go to club use for corporates/hospitality/players/staff
Maybe I was a bit out with estimate, I not actually sure how much the club take before it's gets to MyGers.

I’ve said it before but to be honest if I can no longer get Hampden tickets I’ll be binning MyGers, it’s literally the only reason I have it. I think a good few will be in the same boat as me as well.
Same as me mate. I’m usually top of the points list with my RSC so will take my luck with getting a ticket through them

I’m one for the RSC allocations and support active supporters clubs. Used to be secretary of my local club so know the nightmare and thankless task it is running one

But they really need to clamp down on these “ghost” clubs or clubs that only seem to apply for old firms or finals. There should be a threshold that RSCs need to meet during a season to show they are active and take regular tickets for Ibrox

I’m one for the RSC allocations and support active supporters clubs. Used to be secretary of my local club so know the nightmare and thankless task it is running one

But they really need to clamp down on these “ghost” clubs or clubs that only seem to apply for old firms or finals. There should be a threshold that RSCs need to meet during a season to show they are active and take regular tickets for Ibrox
The club have clamped down. They changed the way buses are categorised and don’t publicise how many members are needed for each tier.

It’s no longer a case of sending in 40 rangers numbers and getting A+. The bus allocations have been cut by a third too, only 20% of allocations for domestic away games and around 10% for Hampden games. Ghost bus issue is majorly blown out of proportion. It used to be an issue but not now the club have changed things

The club have clamped down. They changed the way buses are categorised and don’t publicise how many members are needed for each tier.

It’s no longer a case of sending in 40 rangers numbers and getting A+. The bus allocations have been cut by a third too, only 20% of allocations for domestic away games and around 10% for Hampden games. Ghost bus issue is majorly blown out of proportion. It used to be an issue but not now the club have changed things
A ghost club can still get 2 tickets for hampden. I’d say there is a good few of these clubs about. They don’t even need a season ticket registered with them.

100% they should be looking at how regularly clubs buy throughout the season and also be asking for copy invoices for bus hires if they aren’t close to Ibrox.
We are a Cat B and be lucky to get 3, yet I know certain A+ ghost clubs that will get double that.

Back